Sour Bubble Redemption Seed run **Closed**

Thank you @DougDawson

1 Like

Thx :japanese_ogre:!
I’m in at 38. Do it!
:robot:

1 Like

In for 46, thank you @DougDawson for the opportunities!

1 Like

Thanks Master

1 Like

Very nice job on your designs! Nice collection!
It’s what we’re all trying for

2 Likes

I tried to plug the seeds ears when you said that, lol.

7 Likes

I’m in it for the beans, the cards could be cool in like a scrapbook but I’m wanting a BOG tent. I just got a couple crosses from a friend and can’t wait to pop them.

6 Likes

I’m with you in that one @joheimgrohen . The card is a very neat job, but I just want to grow those beans. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

My apologies to all the beautiful little seeds I have accidentally offended! Your all beautiful and we want you also!
The card is shiny with a beautiful design that temporarily blinds me ( and all the rest of us)

@DougDawson do you think that’ll soothe them?

6 Likes

I am thinking you might need to sing them a luulabye.:grinning::grinning::grinning:

2 Likes

I was afraid of that! I’m worried that it’ll just scare them on top of it all :joy:

2 Likes

Better last than not at all. :slight_smile:
Thanks again @DougDawson :v:

1 Like

Cards are few and far between yes the seeds are special but the card just a bit more personal. Lol

6 Likes

I am just playing @Emeraldgreen, lol

5 Likes

Ok well, if either of us wins I keep the seeds you keep the card. Do we have a deal? :wink:

4 Likes

It’s official folks, my cards have become a trading commodity amongst growers ,) I Love it … :heart:

13 Likes

If you heard me sing you would know I’m playing also😂. Not that I’d ever wish that tone deaf butchering on another

6 Likes

A hell of a deal good luck I hope you win a pack .

5 Likes

10/20 years from now guys gonna look at those cards and go yup I grew that strain years back.

8 Likes

Well if they do I hope it was with my seeds :wink:

10 Likes