Sour Bubble Redemption Seed run **Closed**

Exactly even your name is going to be living on for that time on the card .

8 Likes

Congratulations @Rabeats2093 and @potpotpot

giphy

10 Likes

Beans and the collector card received this morningā€¦
Thanks a lot brother @DougDawson :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

10 Likes

Fantastic, glad they made it, happy growing.

7 Likes

Hope mine are in the mailbox when I get home.

2 Likes

Me too! Oh, wait. I have to win first, donā€™t I. Oops.

1 Like

@DougDawson your package arrived, muchas gracias Senor!

2 Likes

My pleasure bud, hope they grow well for you.

2 Likes

Hey @DougDawson. Iā€™ve been gone for a little while. Whatā€™s happnin with your Sour Bubble seed run? Did I miss the whole thing? I hope youā€™re doing well. I see youā€™re still as busy as a box of kittens!

Blessingsā€¦
:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Hey bud, the Sour Bubble run went well. Figure around 20k seeds. Filled the Co-op with tons of extras sent in for G-pas to hand out and still got these left.

I started a BOG Blue Moon Rocks repro but the seeds were duds. Not one out of the 12 grew. I am awaiting some new seeds which are enroute to me now. In the mean time I am packing up all the Co-op boxes for Canadians and have a few autos growing. I put them in with the dud Blue Moon Rocks to make sure it was the seeds and not what I was doing. I added 5 autos and 2 Sour Grape seeds. All 7 popped. I killed the Sour Grapes but left the autos cause another member had sent them to me and it felt disrespectful to kill them so they are growing now. They are about 2 weeks from germination. Other than that just been passing out Sour Bubble and some Sour Grape F1ā€™s I made as a side project during the run along with some Collector Cards for folks.

How have you been doing bud?

24 Likes

Iā€™m good as can be expected given the drama Iā€™ve had going in the family lately. My Son in Law announced he was transitioning to a woman. My daughter made an effort to stay together but she married Mike not Mikella. She has 4 kids and when it began to affect the kids in a negative way she bailed out of the marriage. So Dad had to come to the rescue. We got her a new place to live and an attorney. He is being a real dick now so itā€™s on! Heā€™s hired an attorney as well. I canā€™t wait for the first courthouse appearance. We are in Kerr County. One of the most conservative counties in Texas. When he/she shows up in a skirt and full makeup, jewelry etc. the look on the judges face should be priceless! :scream:
Iā€™ve been thinking about those sour bubble seeds since you first mentioned it about a year ago. Lol. How do I get my grubby hands on some of those rascals? Iā€™m glad youā€™re well and good luck with those Autos.

Blessingsā€¦

:cowboy_hat_face:

11 Likes

Brother, you want a pack of Sour Bubble you got them. Just send me that info and I will be happy to send you some. Sorry to hear about your problems. The world has become a much more confusing place that I donā€™t always understand. Hope it all works out for the best.

14 Likes

Toma una Ƒā€¦

3 Likes

Now, how frickinā€™ OG is THAT?
I tip my hat to you, Doug.

7 Likes

Thank God the mailman didnā€™t mess this one up! Thank you again @DougDawson!

15 Likes

Hot diggity damn! Same as @ChronicMcBudz : CanPost CAN Post every now and then! :rofl:

Thanks so much @DougDawson & @CADMAN

16 Likes

Fantastic @ChronicMcBudz and @Pigeonman , glad they made it my friends.

8 Likes

Congrats to the winners! And thanks again for another opportunity @DougDawson.

1 Like

Sour bubble arrived in fall box, thanks @DougDawson and @G-paS

3 Likes

Awesome bud, hope they grow well for you.

3 Likes