Sour Bubble Redemption Seed run **Closed**

Thanks @Mithridate , much appreciated.

3 Likes

Not sure, still working this plan out in my head, lol.

2 Likes

well it may come in handy for me in the future bro…
Never too late to share knowledge :muscle::muscle:

3 Likes

Will it work if it’s already in flowering and stretching more than desired? @Mithridate
Asking for a friend @Gugol

3 Likes

I have no experience using this to stop stretch, I’m trying to think this through…

Bluer lights (mh) would reduce stretch. Also growing known stretchers in small pots until most of the stretch phase is done and only then transplanting will keep them manageable.

Higher N during stretch will help…

Maybe a bit late for those pointers…

I’ll be back in a bit about the leaf removal thing

6 Likes

@alwaysnoob

I don’t think it would help with stretch, maybe someone else could chime in🤔

My logic is that stretch affects the whole plant, as in the distance between nodes will be greater as stretch progresses. Removing the fans would only mess with it’s bud site production and stress the plant thus affecting yeild greatly.

Bending the limbs and shaping the plant into a bush would probably be your best bet.

6 Likes

I feel like with the biggins it might be a little too late for bending, unless the apical colas stems arent that woody yet. But to me that looks like some good wood lol :stuck_out_tongue:

Happy growing
HG

5 Likes

If I were going to do that I would just supercrop them. The issue I see is when the others grow there would be a top lying across the tent were others are heading for. Let’s face it, a couple fully seeded plants is thousands of seeds, there are 13 in there :slight_smile: Not going to worry too much about it.

12 Likes

Thanks for your time brother… @Mithridate
I’ll keep that in mind if I ever run across the problem…

3 Likes

Feel free to pick my brain anytime. Keeps me on my toes :wink:

3 Likes

Yeah some FIMing or topping should help out. Not completely nessasary as they should ve big enough to pollenate everything thou.
I just really like the way FIMed girl look I guess :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

Not trying to put bad juju out there but twouldn’t it be some shit if you got 13 females lol.

3 Likes

Well I tell you, if that happens I am taking clones and starting more seeds :wink: Got backups ready to go. This run will be completed no matter what happens so either way it’s just a matter of time.

27 Likes

And the dedication is alive and well. Re upping positive love vibes for your run @DougDawson

10 Likes

So a word of advice, never drink so much you miss watering your plants :slight_smile: Man I feel so bad for them. They are bouncing back fast but man were they sad when the lights came on. Onward we go.

41 Likes

Things are moving along, little ones are starting to pick up some steam

56 Likes

I know the feeling. It’s like forgetting to pick your kid up from school :rofl:

Back left is a beast huh? Looking great!

12 Likes

lol, I think a lot of us here can feel you on that one. solid advice. If you guys have a friend that can help, maybe she can make sure you didn’t forget anything :grin:

5 Likes

Just a quick update for you all.

62 Likes

Looking Great!

3 Likes