Sour Bubble Redemption Seed run **Closed**

They really are super fat leaves. Do we have any idea on the stretch of these?

1 Like

Yeah, you can see it my first Sour Bubble run.

1 Like

Whatā€™s the name of the thread Iā€™m going to?

1 Like

I never trim any roots offā€¦Iā€™ve seen this cause hermaphroditism in some geneticsā€¦it can stress a plant pretty hard!

My process is harvest, leave on lowers, flush very well to remove any left over flower or finish nutrientsā€¦then transplant into a larger container and feed with veg nutrientsā€¦put under 24 or 20/4 and thatā€™s it.

Iā€™m sure many different techniques will get you the same end results, this is what I found that works the best for me. :slight_smile:

Alaskagrown

EDIT: Shit sorry for the late replyā€¦that was like 100+ posts ago!! Lol

Beautiful looking plants again my friend!!

9 Likes

Sour bubble from the man the legend bog. Is this the thread you were directing me to
@DougDawson

3 Likes

Yes, thatā€™s the one.

3 Likes

Thanks bud. I am planning to up pot it soon. Just wanted it to relax a bit after I chopped it all up.

3 Likes

I was reading your other thread @DougDawson. It doesnā€™t look like they stretch much at all from what I saw

3 Likes

why not pinch and bend? those are the males in the back, yeah? i would want to keep as many potential flower sites on those as possible

5 Likes

I am hoping the 3 in the back are not all males, they were just started earlier. Chopping the top will just create 2 tops and while they develop the others will have a chance to catch up some. That space will fill up pretty quick at one point so I would rather just try to keep them shorter. Still debating it though, have not done anything yet.

12 Likes

No matter what you do, those 3 in the back are going to turn into big monsters.

6 Likes

the pinch and bend could make at least 3

but if youre trying to keep them compact then yeah id probably just top (or maybe FIM ?). or maybe tie them over sideways like you see outdoor folks do sometimes. those youngnā€™s are unlikely to catch up either way

3 Likes

Good way to think about it: any kind of topping or training you decide to do to em will ultimately be pretty valuable info for anyone who might run the variety once the seeds are made, so go for whatever feels right to you bud! :v:t2:

3 Likes

Hey Doug if you do top how many nodes down you thinking of doing? If you did far enough the little ones could definitely catch up. Plants look great brudda :slight_smile:

HG

3 Likes

You could remove the fan leaves from a few top leads and only leave behind the baby stilll half opened ones. This will cause the top shoots to stop growing upwards and instead regrow the fans, giving some time to the smaller ones to catch up a bitā€¦

Iā€™ve seen a few people use this technique to even out the canopy in big rooms.

7 Likes

Hey @Mithridate , those seeds I got from you are F2ā€™s, correct?

4 Likes

F2s yes. 2males mixed 33/66 on 10 females

Taller male 33%, classic squat male 66% of pollen by weight.

Then 2 tall girls, 2 mixed phenos and 6 classic sour bubble.

They should lean towards the tight and slow pheno sb is known for

8 Likes

I donā€™t think I properly liked your seed run @DougDawson Sorry bud! Thank you for all the super insightful, well written posts! Iā€™m super excited for this run!

9 Likes

I saved the Marijuana Botany PDF too. Thanks Doug!
:robot:

6 Likes

Thank you very much for doing this @DougDawson!

5 Likes