Sour Bubble Redemption Seed run **Closed**

Amazing perseverance, @DougDawson ! Thank you for your OG service here

9 Likes

Hey @DougDawson!! We both know I have quite a few beans!! But let’s be honest! Would you pass on these even when you had a bunch!!!? Lovely!! Had my eyes on these beauties since you got the run started!!! Congrats brother!! And thanks a million!!! :pray: :hugs:

12 Likes

Switched to “watching”… And I am!
I bless this grow with the headiest of Heady Bear vibes!

6 Likes

@Pie cool your in :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: go back in a minute and just add your countries flag next to your name and thats all you need to do for now.
Type in " : U S A : :C A N : etc… minus the spaces. Just put a " : " in front and one at the end. You can also just type in caps the Abbreviations and the flags should pop up.

@Pie Oh ! And an “@” symbol before your name.

6 Likes

I hope you have better luck this time around :crossed_fingers:.
Had to try 3 times to get in as the first 2 there were 2 of us editing and didn’t want to mess it up.

5 Likes

TENACIOUS D!

16 Likes

Good luck Doug! Thanks for doing the run! :grinning: :v:

6 Likes

Folks! A reminder, if you see overwrite, cancel and restart because another member is already trying that spot!!! Just got overwritten by @antheis ! lol! No problem brother!!! :hugs: :rofl:

16 Likes

DOPE! Thank you!

4 Likes

Thanks all. I count the last run as a success even though it didnt go as planned. I did get the plats to harvest, just didn’t want to pass out seeds from hermie males. That said I am sitting here smoking a joint from the little Sour Bubble, just the buds I cut from the very base as I am also trying to revel that plant. A quick dry and no cure but I’d did knock my hair back :wink:

60 Likes

No problem :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Now if you want you can go down this page below the “Reply” button and there will be a green button that says “Tracking” if you click it you can switch it to “watching” and you will be notified everytime anything goes in this run.

5 Likes

I kinda like that the first run ended up being for your head. Better vibes for the seed run if your puffing on the same stuff as is in the seeds you’re making right?

8 Likes

Bravo man, love the confidence and love watching the grow.

4 Likes

Way to go Doug! Another fabulous run! I’ll be watching…:eyes:
Thank you for all you do!:v::green_heart:

4 Likes

Looks good, :eyes: from the corner. Sorry about overwriting you when I signed up, @Bobgrows - I’m 100% certain I didn’t get an overwrite warning, but it seems to have happened anyway.

Edit: ok, now the history is saying I never made an edit but my name is up there anyway. Either I’m confused, or the forum is. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Because I have absolutely no idea how to put the flag in I’ve just been putting USA. Where would I learn how to do that.

2 Likes

Nice. Ready for some BOG.
I’m here to cheer you on!

5 Likes

Type : us : but with no space between the colons and the letters.

4 Likes

I agree and there are seeds from the current run. Both Sour Grape and Sour Bubble. The males dropped a bit of pollen before I culled them. I will keep those babies to play with later, right now its about smoking some BOG and making some seeds so all of you can have a crack at a BOG staple strain.

19 Likes

Thank you. I couldn’t find an icon and was confused! Lol

3 Likes