Sour Bubble Redemption Seed run **Closed**

No worries, I gotcha brudda

4 Likes

my fault man! we are all rushing and stepping on each other’s toes

4 Likes

Hey there @TeamOG , don’t want you all to miss out on the sign up for this one :wink:

11 Likes

@antheis Guess we all go crazy and wanna see our names down, as though we’ve been chased by someone!!! lol!! Isn’t that a nice exciting feeling!? A mixture of rush, haste, despair and a hurry to jump in!! Not a problem! We’re at the Candy Store!!! No harm done bud!! Thank you @DougDawson !!! Member of all times!!!

5 Likes

dang those look sahhhweeett! :heart_eyes: :fire:

how’d you like it?

7 Likes

Hell yeah @DougDawson That’s The OG Spirit!!

Also… Much respect to @Alaskagrown @Herbie & @Mithridate for your generosity and for keeping this run alive. That’s the kind of spirit that makes this place awesome and inspires others to pay it forward.

17 Likes

Looking forward to continuing on with the show here. You got this doug! :tiger:

1 Like

Indeed!! Thanks a lot @Alaskagrown, @Herbie and @Mithridate!!!

7 Likes

It’s awesome, puffing on it now. Kind of an earthy taste and a nice buzz. I cant wait to try some of the better stuff that’s hanging. If the stuff from the base was this good the rest is bound to be fire.

12 Likes

earthy+buzz…sounds like my kind of strain! :sweat_smile: :pray: … it’s supposed to be bog’s best medicinal strain! :100:

4 Likes

I’ve been overwritten 3 times now!!
Ya’ll trying to tell me something? Lol
:v::green_heart:

6 Likes

i cancelled my edit for you just now :)))

2 Likes

Nice work Doug! Good recovery man! This is already looking great :ok_hand:

2 Likes

@DougDawson

Sign me up my friend!

Also…did you say those buds are from the very bottom of the re-veg plant? If so those are what you wanted to leave on for the reveg…the less dense lower flowers are easier to reveg. :wink:

EDIT: Signed myself up….duh!! Lol

4 Likes

Looking good, Thanks for the opportunity and your continued efforts.

You got this!!! @DougDawson 3rd times a charm :ok_hand:

Holding a large piece of quartz and sending you positive vibes.

2 Likes

I left some but the base was a cluster of them :slight_smile: This is after chop.

Than I trimmed some bud which is what I showed I am smoking and this is what is in the tent now.

So I did leave some bud to do the job.

37 Likes

Absolutely PERFECT!!

That’s exactly what you wanted to do…great job bro!!!

13 Likes

Love the shades of purple on top of the buds!! :flushed: :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Thanks brother, hoping to keep this pheno alive. Who knows, maybe it topping itself was some kind of damage from breaking out of the shell and the clones will grow normal. Or if I were really lucky imagine finding a plant that you could reproduce like this. Stays small, packs on the bud and it not only beautiful but potent. Be a dream come true.

I am all out of like folks or I would be carpet bombing all your really cool posts with them.

20 Likes

How was the smell on the first ones you grew? I’ve got sour blutooth going right now and maybe sour strawberry and a redemption run of bogglegum next

6 Likes