Sour Bubble Redemption Seed run **Closed**

When the time comes, if your collecting pollen again, you know I’ll want some!

4 Likes

If all goes well I will defiantly be collecting pollen. Keep an eye on the thread and remind me when the time comes, be happy to send you some.

14 Likes

Sweet! I’m going to hit my Indiana Bubblegum with some Bogglegum pollen when the time comes. Didn’t look like the pollen was completely viable when I tried some on a few plants last week, but some hairs turned so hope there’s a few being made.

10 Likes

Well another day and the plants are trucking along. They do seem to be picking up a little steam so it should start to get fun.

55 Likes

Be honest: Is back left actually you in a Ghillie Suit?
Wait, did I just win a contest?! :joy::grin::bear::+1:

14 Likes

Man, looking really nice!

5 Likes

That one in the back left is the structure I always look for, the corn stalks are cool too but those bushy ones get absolutely huge outdoors or in greenhouses, they are beautiful Doug.

13 Likes

As always, Looking awesome Doug!!

6 Likes

Good eye HBA, I can actually get behind the idea of Dough being a big mustache man…
Suits the name lol…
If it is dough, please be riding Harley Davidson or some other cool bike…
Oh wait, he’s from Canada he may freeze if he rides bike there…
Plants are looking great brother dough

3 Likes

@DougDawson
Have you up-potted the reveg?

8 Likes

Things are definitely getting beefy in there Douglas, good show!

4 Likes

Going to this weekend

9 Likes

@DougDawson PMd u then figured this would be more appropriate to post here, for the community.

9 Likes

No worries, these won’t go out for a while as you can see and they are a BOG staple strain so even if you don’t grow them for a couple years I would still grab them while you can. BX3’s are not easy to come by any more.

17 Likes

Well… man…as I’ve successfully popped 10+ year old seed maybe a few from the legend by a legendary OG won’t hurt if there is indeed an “overflow”…

8 Likes

Lmao, this happens to me ALL the time … thats why I only flower in 5gal pots… a little forgiveness for my misdoings :laughing:

12 Likes

not gonna lie. those plants are really really aesthetically pleasing, like i want to be fanned off with the fan leaves and be fed grapes by half naked women while the sun is blazing down on me.

12 Likes

That sounds good, I’ll have what @204medismoke is having

9 Likes

Sour Bubble still alive and kicking. Going to move that revegging plant into a bigger pot this weekend now that it has had some time to settle from all the stress.

68 Likes

Those things have dinosaur leaves!

13 Likes