Sour Bubble Redemption Seed run **Closed**

Everything is looking great!

7 Likes

my plants never have such big leaves. is that genetic or depends on size of growing containers??

5 Likes

That’s genetics, I’ve seen Sour Bubble leaves with 3-1/2” to 4” wide blades, 16-18” long, biggest leaves I’ve ever seen.

10 Likes

Over here, please!

Give her ample light, and she’ll be back in no time… I give her 26 days from up potting to start throwing out normal leaf pairs again (2 plus).

6 Likes

Those girls looks so wild and free. I love it. Its like they are trying to take over everything and form their own jungle in there :green_heart:

6 Likes

I need some of these in my life :heart_eyes: Looking great @DougDawson

4 Likes

Some pics for the day. Gonna up pot that revegging plant shortly.

52 Likes

Well the little revegging plant is in a new home. I cut off the bottom inch of the root ball and sliced half a dozed slits vertically about half an inch deep. Heading back for vegging tent with mild nutes.

52 Likes

:crossed_fingers: sending positive vibes in its direction!

10 Likes

hold on little girl.

9 Likes

Little ones still going fine as of last night. Some nice vigorous ones in there and a few not so much. The back left has been clawing a bit for days, I always seem to get one plant that does not like to adjust but I am just going to keep it going as is for now. Can’t see having to change up the feed for 1 plant. It’s just going to have to suck it up unless it shows some real signs of being unhappy. It sure does show much more branching out than the other two so seem to want to just go straight up.

47 Likes

There is always one trouble maker in the class! Mine is the FOTM at the moment, shes doing the same thing as your beast. Everyone else is happy, I’m in a bed so there isn’t much to do about it anyway lol, let it ride!
They looking good !!

9 Likes

Some reading for you all :slight_smile:

27 Likes

YOINK!

:heart:

2 Likes

Sometimes if I have a plant that’s not accepting my feeding schedule well, ill water all my plants that are doing well and then dilute the feed by half with water. Root boosters like cannazyme and rhyzotonic help them rebound as well.

Plants look awesome! I love rhe bramch and leaf structure :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

The problem with water dilution is it would throw the 6.2 PH off. With 13 plants going for this seed run I am honestly not too concerned about any individual too much. A good male and female would likely be enough to get this done on it’s own. I think I just went a bit crazy with the numbers to make sure this get’s done.

10 Likes

Just curious, what your tap water ph is? I’m on a well and it fluctuates with the seasons, it’s around 8ph now, but late summer and fall it gets down to 5.5 - 6ph. It definately makes balancing the phing a bit more of a chore than if it was steady hi or low

3 Likes

Came up 7.2 and 7.5 after nutes were added, I am using weaker sauce for smaller plants. I did not check it prior to mixing.

4 Likes

Here are the Sour Bubble today just before feeding time. Got someone watching the little revegger for me now :slight_smile:

53 Likes

nice big leaves. congrats on 420 posts in this thread. :+1:

8 Likes