Sour Bubble Redemption Seed run **Closed**

Bruh… you can’t chop down those garden gnome, ghillie snipers lookin muhfuhs… let it ride!

5 Likes

Oh interesting, I didn’t know that. Those upcoming projects sound awesome thou! Let me know if you need anything :v:

3 Likes

Thanks bud but all is set, just a matter of time. I just can’t pass up on my yearly time up in the woods with my wife and kids. It keep’s me centered for the rest of the year :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Instead of topped have you thought about super cropping the tops?

3 Likes

Sure have but that would just overshadow all the others. Space wise, I got to remember the footprint…

7 Likes

Fair enough…definitely a valid point!

4 Likes

We know you’ll do what’s best Doug :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Snapped a couple pics yesterday, they were a little hungry but looking fine.

42 Likes

Dang look at beefcake in the corner :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I’m a fiend for these updates :man_facepalming: thank you Doug :joy::beers:!

Are you moving these around :eyes:? Because I’m starting to like the looks of some of these in different spots now lol.

6 Likes

LOL, yes indeed. I move some out to make watering easier and don’t necessarily put them back in the same spots. It’s like a new garden every time I open the tent, lol.

7 Likes

I really can’t decide which ones I like now :sweat_smile:.

I like the 4 on the left. 3 on the right. Fuck man, I like em all I feel sorry for you man. Have fun selecting :wink:.

3 Likes

LOL, yeah, I know what you mean. I have a feeling by the time I am done my 5x5, 2x4 and 2x2 will all be back in action.

6 Likes

It’s so much fun searching through sour bubble and I don’t think we would mind if you did a round 2 :joy:.

Hey I’ll be joining you in the madness shortly. I pray for us both :disappointed_relieved:.

2 Likes

Doug I HAVE to ask you something, it’s been bugging me lately haha I really hope you don’t mind…

Could you point which ones came from Alaskagrown stock? I’m trying to figure out the differences between gens and if there are any noticeable trends, thanks man :pray: :green_heart:

10 Likes

I’m glad someone asked I didn’t wanna be the one :joy::pray:.

3 Likes

Give me a minute and I will show you. I have them marked :wink:

8 Likes

You’re the fucking man Doug.

5 Likes

Amazing! Thanks :blush:

3 Likes

These are the 3 left after the great cat attack :roll_eyes:

28 Likes