Sour Bubble Redemption Seed run **Closed**

Oh man ! The one in the back left blew up since Ive last seen it :scream:

And yeah for the re-veg you should start to see little strange looking twisted leaves coming out from the bud sites when shes ready.
I would have to compare the last pic of her, but she is still healthy looking so I know she’s doing something in there haha
By now she would be turning brown if she was done. So that’s a great sign. Keep doing whatever your doing cause everything looks perfect :green_heart:

8 Likes

Absolutely gorgeous my man. RESPECT!

:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

I’d definitely isolate that big boy :t_rex::muscle:.

And I’m 99% sure that’s a boy.

6 Likes

Doug, you have your grow dialed in my friend!

7 Likes

Your garden gnomes:

Doug Dawson’s garden gnomes:

:muscle:t3::muscle:t3::muscle:t3::muscle:t3:

27 Likes

These ladies and gents are shaping up to be one hell of a grow @DougDawson!! :star_struck:

Happy happy plants! :sparkling_heart:

Alaskagrown

10 Likes

REDEMPTION Seed Run
.:heavy_check_mark:

Absofuckinlutly!!!

13 Likes

Let’s go :sunglasses::muscle:

8 Likes

FUCK YEAH! :heart: :metal:

8 Likes

seed guy

18 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:

11 Likes

My choice of keeper

lotto pick

The one I picked as a keeper is most likely a female but want it to be a male for the strong baby factor lmao

Ps: :crazy_face:

Looking real good uncle Doug :ok_hand: how much more veg before you flip?

22 Likes

Looking great as always brother
 :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

6 Likes

Bottom right is male. I’d bet 50 seeds on it :joy:.

And if it’s a female it still all works out in our favor :nerd_face::man_dancing:

6 Likes

Thinking of topping those 3 in the back and up potting them this weekend. Than in a week I will flip. Don’t think I will be able to keep up with feeding the ones in the back without a bigger pot and they will likely stretch too close to the lights.

14 Likes

You’ve been thinking about this for far too long now lol

8 Likes

Looking great!!
Did they stretch a lot on you? I wouldn’t have thought they would have much stretch.

2 Likes

LOL, yeah, I smoke weed and procrastinate. What can I say, I hate to touch such beautiful plants but logistically it’s got to be done. I don’t want to block out the sun on the others by supercorpping. Meh, time for another joint rollitup

13 Likes

:laughing:

maybe can you clone out the tops ?
I always feel bad too, but then I try to clone them it makes me feel better about it. I hate to waste too, so I try to get life from it instead.

5 Likes

No man, can’t do that. I am going to take the summer off as I did last year. Up here in Canada I only get a few months of hot weather in the woods and I really got to take advantage. Going to finish this run and than shut down till fall. Than it’s BOG Lifestar repro, perhaps a BOG Blue Kush bud run and than a BOG Sweet and Sour Cindy repro. After that, who knows, the sky’s the limit :alien:

25 Likes