Sour Bubble Redemption Seed run **Closed**

Looking good Doug, I’ll smoke one with you bud :v:

4 Likes

Same boat Doug, today was a fuckin grind. Weekend can’t get here fast enough. Plants look great man. :v:t2:

5 Likes

Yeah there beautiful, I need to upgrade my lighting for indoor, outdoor is workin fine…lol
Now that I think of it, I don’t think I’ve seen BOG weed grown outdoors to tree size…
Uh Oh, I need big holes & BOG seeds…

7 Likes

Yeah, got stuck with a 3 hour travel each way and than having to hold a 100lb copier straight out in front of me with my arms fully extended repeatedly kicked my ass or rather my back. Just one of those days. Back and shoulder are screaming. Time to medicate rollitup

16 Likes

Oh hell, your day sounds worse, mine was more of a mental/emotional exhaustion, the kind brought on by the sneaking suspicion that everyone you work with is actually a fucking idiot. Go get some rest buddy, new day tomorrow.

7 Likes

I can relate…

7 Likes

They are looking great! Looks like they’re catching up with size difference also

6 Likes

Plants look great Doug!
I hope you feel better tomorrow. Might take a day or two though. :v:

5 Likes

Your plants look so uniform and perfect!!
BRAVO!!! :clap:
Love those huge fan leaves. Can’t wait to see these in flower.
Spectacular Doug!! :v::green_heart:

6 Likes

Holy fuck Doug !!

Dude they are looking so beautiful now :sob:! They blew up fast!

Let’s goooo :sunglasses::muscle::muscle::muscle:!

The 2 on the right are definitely my favorites still. Nothing has changed my mind yet. So fucking excited thank you Doug :bowing_man:‍♂!

6 Likes

Here’s to a Happy Friday. I hope there is no long commutes or 100# copy machines in the day for you.
Have you found the boys and girls yet @DougDawson ? They’re going to make a pile of seed for sure
Good vibes, pine

6 Likes

Thanks everyone. No signs of sex yet @pine but I will likely just flip them and see what happens :wink:

10 Likes

You’re open pollinating right? I’m pretty sure you said something about it but I’m too short on time to find it lol

5 Likes

Yeah wow they’re looking like the picture of perfection there eh! Nice job very inspiring. :+1:

5 Likes

Yes indeed, selection is up to the folks that get the seeds, I just want to pass on the genetics.

Thanks bud but it’s more the plants then me. Apparently BOG raised genetics that can even get though my growing :slight_smile:

13 Likes

I really hope there’s an abundance of seed, if I get some, I’m definitely selecting for the closest I can get to the original and stabilizing it and giving it out to the folks of Overgrow.

8 Likes

Well I got about 15,000 seeds or so from my PPP run with 3 small females, should be plenty of seeds to go around with this run :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Oh yeah the PPP ! Those were made by you ?!

I was just reading something about it on here.
I forget, but I need to finish reading it thou. Everyone loves it. I looked up the strains used in the cross, and it sounds awesome. I definitely would love to find some here one day.
Nice job dude !!

And I love how a single plant can give so many seeds :green_heart:
Like it is designed in a way so there is abundance of them on Earth.
These are all looking gorgeous btw.
Such a nice healthy green they all have.
I’m so grateful you didn’t give up at first, these are going to be wonderful.

5 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:

10 Likes

Thanks bud. The Paonia Purple Paralyzer had a bit of a story to it. Lefthandseeds did a seed run on them.

When he was done the majority of the seeds disappeared with MOTR. I ended up with one of the few packs so I decided to start a quest. I wanted to take that pack of beans and make enough to cover all the people on the original list as well as put up a new sign up for everyone. I managed to accomplish that. I also passed out PPP pollen to around 100 people and had 3 rounds of sign ups for that.

Now if you want some PPP seeds, there happens to be a few thousand sitting in my fridge :slight_smile: Let me know and I will give you some. There were supposed to be some going up on Sebrings site as I sent him two shipments of them but can’t say how that will play out at this point with regards to when it will happen.

23 Likes