Sour Bubble Redemption Seed run **Closed**

I know right :flushed::sweat_smile:!

5 Likes

the plants are beautiful @DougDawson and will turn into monsters. Soon they will walk out of the tent lol

I want to see when they are full of buds everywhere, too bad I couldn’t sign up for this seedrun. But I’m still following to see the final result. Congratulations on your effort.

5 Likes

Thanks, just put your name on the overflow list :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I do see that spot #8 is open on the overflow list… How might I add myself to that spot if it is possible?

4 Likes

On the bottom right of the original post there is a little pencil that says edit. Click that and than add your name. It’s the overflow list so people are free to just keep adding numbers to it.

6 Likes

Truly beautiful plants! Such amazing fatty leaves. Killer roots on those babies too!
Awesome!
:robot:

3 Likes

Doug these are absolutely beautiful and loving following your grow keep it up…The Doc

2 Likes

Here is your daily Sour Bubble fix :wink:

46 Likes

18 Likes

Yup that’s what I’m feeling lol thanks legs

5 Likes

:joy::pray:

My second favorite is slowly becoming my favorite. Look at that plant guys :upside_down_face::man_dancing:!

5 Likes

Damn son! Those babies are getting jacked. Nice work Douglas!

4 Likes

Wow those little ones are really jumping to catch up. I’m amazed!

3 Likes

Ya, things are progressing well. Going to flip these very soon :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Gonna have to do something soon, too many leaves sitting on each other.

42 Likes

Have to do a leaf strip then flip them .

4 Likes

I know but the whole idea of stripping down those solar panels makes me sad :cry:

17 Likes

Train the cat?

6 Likes

One way to look at you’ll be able to see what the bud structure is going to be once all the leaves are gone.

3 Likes

No way, he would take them all, lol.

7 Likes