Sour Bubble Redemption Seed run **Closed**

tastegood

14 Likes

Yeah, I think it’s fire up the tent across from it time.

10 Likes

Those are looking premo and I am always thinking about your response about the getting rid of the solar panels I have been trying to get past it sometimes :sweat_smile: but looking :ok_hand:t3:

4 Likes

Such pretty shrubs, I want to keep one just as a houseplant!

3 Likes

Looking good bud! Bog would be proud :wink:

4 Likes

Yeah she has slowly became my favorite. Really spreading her wings now.

Amazing :sunglasses::man_dancing:

If the bottom ends up being male… and top ends up female. I think we’re in for a treat. Throw these two in alone :joy::t_rex:!

12 Likes

Continues to look great. I can’t wait to see them after the cats are done!!!

3 Likes

No way baby, 80’s ballots playing and they are all stuck in there together, lolololololol

7 Likes

Fair enough :man_dancing::sunglasses:!They’ll get some lovin in either way :joy:… they’re soul mates after all.

By the way… is the bottom one the huge boy from way early on everyone liked? It’s so hard to tell now :sweat_smile:.

4 Likes

Honestly bud I have no idea which is which. I pull them out to feed and move the ones still in there from one side to another for room so it’s like musical plants. I turn on the music, start to feed and they end up where they end up, lol.

14 Likes

Playing musical chairs with out chairs so that would be musical spots then.

5 Likes

Yeah, I don’t really sit them on little chairs for comfort :wink:

5 Likes

Well I could not leave them any longer, I have fired up another tent and moved 3 of these plants out of the main tent. They all have some extra breathing room now. Going to up pot the last 2 big ones and flip this weekend. Here comes the fun :slight_smile:

53 Likes

damn those plants are looking good!@DougDawson just read through the thread great stuff for sure will be following along been learning so much reading through these seed runs that sour bubble seems like a real nice cultivar much love

8 Likes

Garden is humming along and they all look super happy in there?

What music you playin to em :slight_smile: !?

:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

They look beautiful! :heart_eyes::green_heart:

4 Likes
9 Likes

Thanks @Meesh , means a lot coming from you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks @DesertHeartGardens and @invisible.

2 Likes

Added to tthe playlist! :laughing:

:peace_symbol:

4 Likes