Sour Bubble Redemption Seed run **Closed**

The plants love music.

I actually make a playlist for my plants periodically :joy:.

I give them way too much attention…

3 Likes

Really excited to see how the Sour bub stacks against my Orange Grove as insomnia medication. It’s got that stocky, no-branch kush look that those varieties that are good for that and chronic pain have. Also sucks for yields which is a good sign too haha.

10 Likes

When a plant is as popular as the SB is and yields the way it does… yeah that’s a good sign :joy::beers:.

Ultimate Kush plant :nerd_face::ok_hand:

7 Likes

inglorious-basterds-call-me

4 Likes

thank you Doug. Didn’t work from android Firefox until I loaded the page as the desktop version… for some reason Android Firefox gave a message that I could not save because I cannot tag more than 200 people per post. All good now!

4 Likes

You can’t tag more than 200 people so if someone has trouble adding their name just leave out the @ symbol. Than you are not tagging anyone and it will work fine :v:

5 Likes

So thought you could use your Sour Bubble pics for the day, bit late on watering but getting it done.

43 Likes

Looking great tonight :blush:

2 Likes

Thought you were giving them a hair cut ?

5 Likes

Lol I didn’t want to say anything :wink:

3 Likes

5 Likes

My intuition might have been correct! Look at that beauty :sob:!

Looking so sexy Doug keep it rockin :sunglasses::man_dancing:!

16 Likes

i have been biting my tongue waiting for this torture session to toughen those girls up :smiley: they might like it just give them a safe word !

3 Likes

The ones in the back are like:

9 Likes

Well I up potted the last two big ones and decided it was time to do something about the height. Hopefully they don’t mind me twisting their necks like I did :slight_smile: Still having trouble with the one plant that was chewed up by the cat. Poor thing has never been strong and has started yellowing. Going to flush out that pot and give it fresh nutes. It’s the only one that seems unhappy at least.

43 Likes

How’s the little reveg going Doug?

9 Likes

No signs of life bud sadly.

3 Likes

Do you have some b1 on hand? That could help a stubborn plant…

5 Likes

How long has it been now?

3 Likes

Can’t get over how fat these leaves get HUGE!

Looks like it’s humming along just nicely in there.

7 Likes