Sour Bubble Redemption Seed run **Closed**

I can not really think of anything that wasn’t said ten times already. But I’ll repeat looks great!

6 Likes

Right :joy:

We should start having new things to say in flower lol.

5 Likes

Lol, never get tired of hearing they look good :wink: Like a proud parent :rofl:

13 Likes

They look good Doug :sunglasses::ok_hand:.

They look excellent :nerd_face:

5 Likes

Not just good… they look Fabulous! :green_heart::v:

5 Likes

They are absolutely stunning ! Amazing ! And you should be very proud !
re.reveg , she’ll bounce back,just takes time,and you seem patient enough,so it will happen brother !
Beautiful work !
Mad Respect !
Peace

5 Likes

Just my 2 cents. I’d take cuts of Alaskans seeds so you don’t have another reveg situation :joy:. The other ones are plentiful around here and can be replaced :beers:.

5 Likes

Booooooo :rofl:

4 Likes

Yes, everyone always talks about taking cuts but I shut my garden down in the summer so I can enjoy my time outdoors. Running over the summer has caused me too much grief and wasted time not to mention the risk of running all my gear while not home to monitor it. There is no place in my life for all these clones. So I would take clones from my 3 BX3 F1’s, than Alaska’s, now get my plant count increased so I am still legal. Than my next run is going to be Lifestar so what do I do with them? It’s S&S Cindy after that. So now I am looking to what, grow those clones in 2023 some time? It’s great in theory but there has to be a line drawn somewhere in the sand.

20 Likes

You could always take a cut and send it to one if your Canadian friends for safe keeping :wink: no promises you’d get it back though! :laughing::rofl::rofl:

15 Likes

You’ve made thousands of your seeds were all good :joy::joy:

6 Likes

I like how this guy thinks

6 Likes

I have already offered them up to Canadians, no takers. All I asked is they pay shipping.

15 Likes

Man how is there not any takers for those. If it wasn’t for customs I would…

8 Likes

Seriously thou !

I am willing to take a 15+ hour road trip to go grab one haha

Maine is 10, and I’ve done that before

9 Likes

I could probably help ya out with keeping a couple cuts Doug .no guarantees they’ll survive my torture chamber but willing to give it a try .

11 Likes

That would be great. I was quite surprised nobody jumped on them when I offered being that they are legit SB BX3’s but no big deal. I will take some other lowers off and see what they do with showing sex. Than I can send you some.

14 Likes

Just let me know what you’ll need for cash .

8 Likes

Glad you’re grabbing them Shiska! I would love them but am so backed up atm it’s just not a possibility
Happy stepping up too! Awesome!

5 Likes

I had thousands, I’m now down to my last 100-150, enough for a good pheno hunt :wink:

I’ll make more soon ish though.

8 Likes