Sour Bubble Redemption Seed run **Closed**

I’m disappointed in y’all Canadians.

Happy trees and sour bubble savior to the rescue :joy:.

I’d definitely find a home for them if I lived in Canada. Customs would seize you think if it went to US?

Those 3 plants are super rare so someone should definitely seize that opportunity. For the community even.

I’d pay for someone’s shipping if they’d take cuts of that one pheno I like a lot. I’d pay for soil and electricity cost to keep it also lol. Not kidding.

10 Likes

If Happy, Shiska, or anyone else for whatever reason are unable to, I’ll shift some things around and grab them. Shipping shouldn’t be too bad on some cuts

3 Likes

What’s the Canadian citizenship test look like…? :joy:

13 Likes

Ahhhh, I never saw that I don’t hang around that thread much, lol

5 Likes

Same boat as @ShiskaberrySavior I can’t promise they’ll survive, but I’ll for sure buck up for a cut or 2 of you have any left.

4 Likes

:rofl:

Funniest post I’ve seen in a while

3 Likes

Yo your welcome to them , I was just not wanting to see them going by the way side. Always nice to have a backup of the backup if it’s something you don’t want to loose .

2 Likes

If you can sing the anthem, order some Tim Horton without looking at the menu and shoveling is second nature, youre in my friend :yum:

12 Likes

We can’t divulge that information without a political fiasco breaking out :laughing:

5 Likes

Funny how some posts just never catch attention, looks like that cut is surving :+1: :smile_cat:

1 Like

I know a few people who would take them off your hands if you at some point need the space :sunglasses::+1:.

3 Likes

Tell you what, I will take some cuttings, throw them in water and wait for the plants to show sex. Should be no big deal to just clip a bunch of lower branches from a few plants and stick them in water while we wait. I can include them in your Fall boxes as it won’t add any extra to ship a few cutts.

15 Likes

Ah, thank you. I was just offering as a last resort. They’re beautiful plants but I really don’t have room for them and have stuff planned for the next few months. Appreciate ya though!

1 Like

This one right here i have a really good feeling about.

Could end up male but I feel something special radiating off this plant.

3 Likes

Hey now, don’t forget cold weather hunter training :rofl:

Canadian army snow

19 Likes

Jesus Christ :joy:.

Canadians are so funny to me though. I envy them to be honest lol.

4 Likes

I think thats genetics :grin:

Shoveling the driveway in shorts :white_check_mark:

If you end up with cuts to spare I’d gladly add them to my original bx3 vs f2s vs bucks 2010 royal battle :wink:

6 Likes

OK, looks like I will be clipping some stuff tonight :slight_smile:

10 Likes

I have clonex but I’ve never actually taken a cutting before. Well, I tried one time just to see if I could do it. It rooted in a bottle of water with some aloe Vera in there but I ended up throwing it out. Cloning only makes sense to me if I’m growing for uniform production. But I like finding something new every time lol.

3 Likes

Yeah but when you find something you really like it’s nice to be able to keep it.

6 Likes