Sour Bubble Redemption Seed run **Closed**

Not sure what’s up with the random blank slots on the sign up but I put my name at 3. On the level 2 sign ups

Thank you again for preserving these to share @DougDawson :pray:

3 Likes

No problem. The blanks are just people trying to not be in a spot someone else is typing in at the same time so they jump down to a lower number. It’s normal, lol

7 Likes

Pulling up a chair! Very excited to see the progress, best of luck!

3 Likes

It’s hard to say, the grape punch and sour bubble are together. Once I separate them it will be easier to give more details. The smaller buds were really kind of earthy/skunky. Smells really nice even with that description.

9 Likes

Just hope I didn’t take someone’s spot :pray::joy: Best of luck on this run I can’t wait to see what you pull

1 Like

This time is THE time @DougDawson!
3rd times the charm!
If at first you don’t succeed try, try, try again!

Got my lucky seat on the bus, TL3#33! So that’s got to be a good omen.

Maybe you should sacrifice some of the Sour Bubble nugs to appease the cannagods. I suggest using fire!

Speaking of, do you ever start a fire by hand to light your joints?

9 Likes

Tenacious D indeed!

:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

signed up thank you. i had to fix the person after me # as it erased somehow. but looks all good now

3 Likes

That will be my first Bog strain
That a Great seed run!
Thanks again DOUG!
Sounds like fire the bog strains

6 Likes

I was thinking the same thing haha, always wanted to try some of Bogs strains but never got the chance.

4 Likes

Sacrifice complete. tokie

I got a BOG Lifestar and BOG Sweet and Sour Cindy preservation run ahead. Seeds just waiting their turn :slight_smile:

27 Likes

Anxious to see how these turn out for you. I have been sitting on a pack for a few years and its next up. Best of luck on this run!

14 Likes

This is awesome and it’s one of the strains of his I was looking to buy when he passed. With his son not really saying much and not releasing much I’m so excited to be apart of this one.

2 Likes

Some of you lucky OGers will even get a special BOG Sour Bubble preservation collector card designed by @CADMAN

57 Likes

@DougDawson
so i’ve seen this sour bubble strain called a ‘kush’, but isn’t it all derived from a bubblegum strain?

1 Like

Can someone please tell me if I signed up correctly? First timer signing up on a wiki.

2 Likes

This is the best info I can give you on Sour Bubble.

6 Likes

hiya everybody is there still time to get added for the seed run ?

1 Like

Thanks for doing this run Doug and sharing w us!

1 Like

Sure man, just add your name and flag on the sign up above.

tiphat

6 Likes