Sour Bubble Redemption Seed run **Closed**

If I get a card, I’m putting it in one of these for display

12 Likes

Hope I’m not to late, I added myself to the wiki!!! If it’s closed please just remove me. Thanks for doing this run @DougDawson been wanting these as everyone else hope there’s still room for me.

1 Like

Honestly I am hoping for many more spots to be opened. With the number of plants going even if 1/3 is female and I fully pollinate them it should produce thousands of seeds. No matter what happens I suppose all I can do is open all the spots needed and than fill as many as I can. Hoping nobody has to go without if they want these.

10 Likes

You’ll need to polish out a spot for a seed inside of there. :wink:

3 Likes

I like that!
That artwork is definitely worth it. :+1:

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Do a color copy of the second side and put it in one of these :slight_smile: I could actually provide a copy of side 2 done on a color laser if anyone who get’s one wants to display it.

6 Likes

Could you do that for the kosher Daddy card too @DougDawson ? :wink: I want to have a wall of OG cards from the great @CADMAN .

5 Likes

I could, I have one so I suppose if anyone wants one I could copy the second side so it could be displayed like the above. Well as long as it’s cool with @CADMAN ?

6 Likes

Super cool @DougDawson I like how this turned out for you. I like to think it was BOG’s plan to make sure you had a head stash before the seed run. It’s well deserved my friend. :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:

6 Likes

:raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

I’d love it! I’m sure @CADMAN is cool with it, but I’d gladly wait his approval.

Those front/back plaques would be great to hang on the wall. Awesome idea Doug!

Edit: kosher Daddy card!

Sadly I haven’t started them yet because there were only a few seeds, and I don’t want to fail.

4 Likes

LOL, yeah that’s a cool thought :slight_smile: I should also have some BOG hash I will be trying to make soon. I will also be real interested to see how many seeds I pull from these ones I just chopped. While the males turned hermie I bet there is still some fire in there. Will just have to be extra vigilant when I grow them I suppose.

4 Likes

Just a thought for your card.

2 Likes

Best of luck on the redemption! :crossed_fingers: :pray:
Will be following along regardless ^^

1 Like

Wow! I can’t believe I almost missed out! Only three spots available now.
:fearful:

5 Likes

In at #55… Thank You @DougDawson

1 Like

Yeah thanks again @DougDawson !

2 Likes

Positive vibes for the redemption run @DougDawson!

3 Likes

My pleasure fellow OGers, appreciate all the positive energy :v:

12 Likes

In at. #73 thanks for this redemption run. I know a lot of us are excited for a chance to run BOG genetics. Thanks for the hard work @DougDawson

5 Likes

@DougDawson Sir if its okay I signed up. Thanks for giving this opportunity

1 Like