Sour Bubble Redemption Seed run **Closed**

Enjoy the trip my friend. I think losing a sweater or two couldn’t hurt lol, but if you smoke all 4 jars in their entirety while on vacation then your on a

6 Likes

:joy: every time we go anywhere my wife asks me, “why do you have to bring so much weed?”
Me: “cause I can”

Looking great bud, have a great holiday!!!

9 Likes

Yea, that is the issue I see too many close in that bag. :star_struck:

6 Likes

LOL, no sweaters, just underwear for the week and a few t-shirts. Meh, I just shoved it in the SUV open :wink:

10 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Priorities I see

:green_heart: :seedling:

8 Likes

F N Awesome!!! Enjoy your free time!!!

4 Likes

Happy canada day mate! Looks like you have all the essentials covered :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:have a fantastic time Away mate :+1:

6 Likes

You need a weed suitcase Doug!

5 Likes

Does anyone not need one of those?

7 Likes

Can never pack too heavy never know when you’ll need extra weed at the lake . Fall in the water with your only baggie of weed and papers and realize the dam bag wasn’t zipped shut , wet weed wet papers don’t burn worth a shit.
Or giant party at the Dawson’s and no one else brought weed.

6 Likes

Hey @DougDawson I’ve been collecting pollen the last couple days uso g that shaker you recommended. Game changer man, wanted to thank you for that, definitely going to make cleaning and storing easier. Hope you’re doing well man and enjoying your holiday

7 Likes

Awesome, glad it’s working for you bud. It’s clean up time here as we have to drive home for work tomorrow.

9 Likes

Hey all, so I am going to give away a pack of these Sour Bubble seeds tonight with a collector card designed and provided by @CADMAN.

Here is what you need to do. Guess the weight of the seeds in this jar.

Closest to the correct answer wins the pack and the limited edition collector card. Good luck all. One pick per person please. You can change your guess any time you like, please enter your guesses on wiki here. Sour Bubble Redemption Seed run **Closed** - #1848 by DougDawson Cut off will be 8:30pm EST and the winner will be announced around 9pm EST. Good luck everyone. Your guesses go on this post.

37 Likes

gonna say 423 grams there douglas

6 Likes

420.69 grams

3 Likes

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @DrGonzo13 @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @HeadyBearAdventuresimage

@morecatslesspeople @DJSF @chronix @ReikoX @Rogue @Pawsfodocaws @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB if anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent: @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @iamyou_youareme @VAkish @HorseBadorites

27 Likes

blow that horn @DesertHeartGardens :heart: :heart:

8 Likes

Hey bud, I can tell you that you are going to be way way off, lol. It’s a large jar :wink: As an example this small amount weighed 39.7 grams.

8 Likes

4.20 pounds

4 Likes

i think that second jar next to it was throwing me off, that and the fact that i have no eye for measurements, hahaha. ill edit that first post. you’re a good guy doug, you coulda just let me look like a dummy haha

4 Likes