Sour Bubble Redemption Seed run **Closed**

Look at those seeds trying to jump out. Nice work Doug! Gonna be some BOG spread far and wide soon. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Yeah, they sure want to it seems!

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Yesterday I put on the Pollinator Cape and buzzed all around my Sour Bubble with your awsome gift Doug.
Thanks again Mr. i should be backed up for a few years now.
I hit up my Strawberry Road Kill a little too, could not help myself

31 Likes

That’s awesome bud, hope it does well for you.

4 Likes

Hey @TeamOG , can someone make the OP a wiki again please, I just want to correct something, thanks.

4 Likes

The last live ones are always the hardest part I’m finding out.But everyone likes a good ending to the story and with those seeds there will be a lot of new stories to tell in the near future.Good show ol chap

5 Likes

Wiki open :+1:

4 Likes

Thanks bud but was already opened so I could make the correction and closed again by Gpaw, can you please close it again. Sorry bud, I really appreciate you doing it for me.

6 Likes

@DougDawson this is incredible mate :clap: you’re the king of creating seeds! What an amazing result!

8 Likes

seeds are busting out of there bud!

4 Likes

Yeah, it went well. Still have the large one hanging. Probably just going to leave it hang till after my holidays next week. Going to chop the Grape Punch tomorrow as well and leave them hanging. I hate having plants running when I am gone for 9 or 10 days. Sorting and packaging comes next so lots of work left to do.

18 Likes

i hear you man, we’re heading out for a couple days next week too to the beach in maine and ive got clones rooting and a male in flower, its gonna be interesting trying to coach my parents through watching the garden hahaha

10 Likes

Great show from beginning to end @DougDawson. Well done

15 Likes

So heading to the lake and got some seed sorting to do, lol. Still got to shuck that last big plant which is hanging in the tent. Also got a pile of material full of seeds that has been drying but will deal with that after my holidays. Happy Canada day everyone.

57 Likes

47 Likes

Have a great time! You more than deserve it after all thT work :muscle:

8 Likes

Everything looks great! Double kudos!! Enjoy your holiday growmigo! :grin::grin::desert_island:

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

5 Likes

Thanks, now if I can just get my bag to close, I think I am packing too many clothes.

43 Likes

Happy Canada Day Doug, enjoy your trip! When I go on Vacation I would rather be without fresh clothes than without enough cannabis :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

You need a bigger bag :grin:.

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

7 Likes