(Closed) Sour Diesel Seed Run

Regular Emeritus was created for the sole purpose of allowing people who dropped a level to sign up under tl3. No need for a 3rd category.

Edit: that’s my understanding, correct me if I am wrong

3 Likes

Im sorry to hear that @JohnnyPotseed
I was in a similar situation. I have some health problems and I needed to focus on that obviously for awhile, so I took a break. Came back and was downgraded haha
Oh well we will both be back up there in not time.
Know Im praying for you and your wife, and if you ever need anything just let me know. I appreciate everything you did for me in the past, and I will not forget it.

:v: :blush: :latin_cross: :heart:

5 Likes

@Eagles009 They grew that much in 13 days ??! What are you feeding those things lmao Thats rediculous haha
What strains and breeder is that ? I might have to get some and use those for some breeding projects in the future.

2 Likes

For the record, a “Regular Emeritus” badge is now granted at the same time that “Regular” (TL3) status is granted. However, if a Regular member loses their TL3 status and are back to being a “Member” (TL2), they no longer have TL3 status - only the Regular Emeritus badge.

Having said that, @LemonadeJoe’s intention when creating the Emeritus badge was to allow those who have one to sign up in the TL3 category. But you, as the grower and seed runner, can do whatever you want.

That’s not even required. Joe said it was permanent once it’s been granted.

9 Likes

I’ve not seen a definitive statement from ‘management’ but that’s the way I look at it.
I specifically included Regular Emeritus in with Regular for the TL3 signup for the OG Kush to make that clear.

Cheers
G

5 Likes

Info here bud.

4 Likes

It’s generally left up to the OP to determine.

9 Likes

Yup, taken on the 25th. They have been getting dyna gro regimen the past little while because I ran out of jacks. They are aficionado - GTR f3

5 Likes

That does not help the site tho , as no point / benifit in being regular anymore , people can come on once a year , I think to keep regular emeritus ? @DougDawson
: )

2 Likes

See for yourself, ifish…

There is no activity requirement mentioned.

You are granted more “likes” to give out each day…that’s something.

4 Likes

O you’ll take the high road and I’ll take the low road
And I’ll be in Scotland afore ye :wink:

5 Likes

I hear what you are saying. LemonadeJoe created it to address the issue of folks dropping to tl2 so there must have been enough concern surrounding the issue for him to take action. At least that’s what I get when I read the post about it. As Loki said it is ultimately up to the OP if they want to set any criteria for their run so in the end they have ultimate control.

3 Likes

Thanks for the explanation. I have Regular Emeritus and didn’t know what it meant.

4 Likes

As I see it, personally, he’s got a lot of pips, and we all know him from the community. If it was someone who flew up to tl3 and then sidelined but didn’t have many noticeable contributions or even just communications, I might be more inclined to save a tl3 spot for an actual tl3. Just my opinion :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

If you’re referring to Johnny, yeah, he’s deserving of TL3 treatment no matter what his actual status is. I was just explaining the trust level a “Member” with a Regular Emeritus badge has in general - not pointed at anyone specific. As I mentioned earlier, I was surprised to see he isn’t currently a TL3. And as I also mentioned, as the grower, you can do whatever you want with your seed run!

5 Likes

You get access to the private lounge where all the partys go on after hours too :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

Oh yeah! I forgot all about the Private Lounge. Man, how could I forget about THAT sweet TL3 bonus? Hoo boy - party every night up in there!!! :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :laughing:

4 Likes

I know right !? How could you forget that :laughing:

But im mostly upset that I lost my likes count. It feels like I only get 20 or so then it tells me I have to wait 6 hours. So many awesome things going on around here I usually run oit about 5 mins after im on. Thats I hate.

5 Likes

I heard maybe , if your regular and you start a topic on the private lounge and then you drop to member , you can’t access your own topic ?

4 Likes

That would kinda make sense yeah. I mean it dosnt make sense, but I dont doubt thats what happens haha

4 Likes