Sour Diesel Thread

Looking good! Just chopped some Cinderella 99 x Sour D.

27 Likes

So… i don’t know much about sour but this is AJ’s in this cross right? this is day 27, i got 4 identical females, anybody else ran top dawg’s sour diesel crosses?

32 Likes

The sour co-op run is top dawg version before the pack you have.

7 Likes

Ok since we’re on the topic, can someone please explain to me who Skunktek on IG is? I recently discovered his account and they have some fire genetics. Seems to be pretty tight with Mean Gene and Notsodog, etc.

Anyone got any history for me?

9 Likes

So it seems my posts are limited when I first sign up I’m going to have to reply with caution as to not waste them ha

here’s the cut of sour x i95 x sour that skunktek sent me a while back, I didn’t keep it as I don’t like him much.
Aka sour bc1 12

and Notsodog is a good dude, I was his sole back up for a bit for the SourD. I think he’s actually sending me some more snips this week so should be interesting for sure

35 Likes

and it WAS KILLING ME to not be able to reply about this rezdog shit yesterday
yes that snitch is making seeds again, I’ve heard they’re garbage tho. Supposedly one of his old friends has stock and I’m not entirely sure what the deal is there, j was joking with a homie that rez just made up a new individual to get away from the fact he’s a snitch.
You would think if this other person had this stock for the past decade and a half more people would have gotten stuff from him but I don’t know a whole lot on that specific subject
Just don’t directly support rez for the love of god.
next thing you know you’ll be listening to six9

22 Likes

more pics of notsodogs sour
and no I don’t use blurple lights I run just UV and far red for the last couple days

image image
image image

36 Likes

I wish I could quote normally on mobile
TD did use AJ’s yes, the aj that was going around wasn’t the original cut as far as I can guess. it was likely lost and something similar took its place
so which AJ he used not entirely sure.
I saw somewhere a dude did a big run side by side with a bunch of avail sour gear and he seemed to like karmas and TD’s keepers about the same iirc
JJ sent me some DNL x (DNL X Super Skunk) he made back in 05 a couple years ago been meaning to get to them
However I’m sure there’s some dank sour to be found in those beans of yours

16 Likes

If you press on a word for 3 seconds, it will allow you to select text, then hit the quote button. :wink:

11 Likes

Thank you, looks like I still need to perfect it tho lol

11 Likes

Someone hit me up on another platform about sending me seeds to make some Sour Diesel seed stock and then disappeared whenever I got everything lined up haha. It wasn’t too difficult, but still wondering why homie hit me up out of nowhere to just vanish into thin air haha. I have ECSD, Skunktek’s “rooting” and some packs of JJ’s Bc4. Can never seem to get my hands on Karma’s (truth be told, I am too old to be quick on drops and have too much life going on to devote much time to waiting for drops). Not sure that I have heard of Notsodog’s Sour cut, but I am definitely always searching for the Sour from the old days. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

19 Likes

Last day for the last two SourD’s from Notsodog
day 80

39 Likes

She definitely looks Sour to me. Beautiful work @Shamus! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

7 Likes

Hey I figured out the quote! lol
Notsodog is just a cool dude, who happens to have never lost his sour cut for going on 23 years.
I was very happy when he sent it to me 1.5-2 years back…
it’s hands down the healthiest sour cut I’ve ever ran regardless of what my plants look like Rn lol.
This is the only sour I’ll ever need moving forward, I’d like the run the headband (not the 707 headband skunktek has and always alludes to having the pure but doesn’t really… lol) but then again I’m grateful to be running this and pretty sure this is the sour that everyone has been looking for
It’s surely the sour I’ve been looking for and I’ve ran the gauntlet of what’s out there
skunkteks is basically jayP’s with less variegation and louder. skunkteks sour is actually from a dude named stoney…
he sold it without even asking the dude and he’s a much better man then myself as he’s not bothered that his sour is now in 100’s of rooms as “skunkteks” sour.
sell shit you made all you want but don’t sell out heritage cuts like that. greasy af

25 Likes

Yah, that looks like some beautiful sour, love the flop. :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

I know the fucking feeling all too well haha.

And this too haha.

My homie kicked me the cut, so I just call her what she came to me as, but I like the name Stoney better anyway haha.

I don’t know anything about the particular situation, so I will not comment on it specifically, but this type of shit is a huge part of what the fuck is wrong with our community these days. Genetics and gifting used to be so much different 15+ years ago. Most of us were illegal, so there was a certain level of respect and honor. Blah blah blah get off my lawn haha. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

14 Likes

let us know! i also got 8 female i80 (i95 x sd bx3) they looke the same as the sd so far, kepts males of each idk what imma do with em tho

6 Likes

yeah I still value that in people, not everyone is that way these days
The only reason I have the access I do is because I don’t give jack shit out lol
The cottage industry relies on the “exclusivity” of a lot of these older staples and many are more rare then most realize.
and anyone that’s helping anyone with a check book, chads included get this shit isn’t right in my book.
New hype Shit I could care less, anyone want some lemon cherry gelato cuts for a bag of lays chips and a couple hundred bucks lol
It’s a double edged sword because yes it sucks when your a grower and you can’t get something you really want. but we often create these wants and needs ourselves ya know…
and more often then not someone will come around and make hybrids with so and so cut… and isn’t the general goal of breeding to create something better then the parents?
there’s no perfect answers but I think a lot of these cuts should remain in the same heady hands they’ve been in they’re just fine where they are now.

I just heard recently people are semi certain the chem sis might be extinct now. she’s prolly out there somewhere but folks ik can only find this S1 that’s been circulating as it.

17 Likes

and im not singling out the nice dude who sent me a message
But I don’t sell or trade cuts, and I hate having to say no makes me feel bad every time so just putting that out there.
I am considering working with some homies who have super large grows and having us all do incredibly large hunts of gear I make and doing clone drops but it’s something still very much in the works and only stuff I make.

like I’ve kind of said I think we’re all standing on each other’s shoulders and plainly put this isn’t my cut to sell or give out.
When someone sells something to literally anyone that’s old and cherished like this it makes me cringe. Who are they to think they should be able to profit off other peoples hard work, blood sweat tears and jail time?

i do love swapping pollen and I do trade beans sometimes tho
However I don’t think I’ll ever sell seeds

10 Likes

Notsodogs
Typing this is troublesome
Fingers might as well be super glue

41 Likes