Sour Diesel Thread

Res is old old, like his beans are over 20 years old still on seedbay old.

I believe he switched on people? Not too sure, It was before my time

4 Likes

for being around for about 5 years Katsu has come a long ways they even collaborated with MassMedical to make “Katsu Pupil”

3 Likes

Yezzir Rezdog is an OG in the truest form, Katsu has been around much longer. Katsu/Bluebird he was previously bluebird. I have some of his gear that’s 8 yo at least that says Katsu on the pack still.

5 Likes

Katsu is Bubba Kush from old old days lol.

4 Likes

Where do you guys think that you can get best IBL Sour Diesel seed that are authentical as it can be :seedling:?

4 Likes

I’d say Top Dawg or Karma imho @Faithisyours

5 Likes

It’s going to be Res’s but they are still charging like 1$ per seed on SeedBay, go read through the breeder forum on there and you can read. People still try to pop them all the time

Yeah Karma for Sours in our Modern breeding days

4 Likes

Rez Dog is of Reservoir Seed Co, and is a known snitch. So, he gets a lot of personal hate, but his sour diesel is legit.

18 Likes

You can still get them eh? No way !!!

5 Likes

Facts…… like Sam

4 Likes

Yah bro, I’m not enough of a expert to try my hand, but they still up on there, only a certain amount left, like 3 different strains from Res…idk how Old Pink or whatever his name is stored them though

3 Likes

check “Seedfinders.eu” that have all the informarion you will need and want - a great source for strains and breeders + grow reports I look here before I buy seeds !!

4 Likes

There’s a lot of shady people in the industry, but some of them still put out good genetics.

9 Likes

I’ve gotta check this out now, I’d gladly try my hand and pass a few off to the mentor.
@Berserker7205 most definitely, it’s crazy tbch but you can’t deny the great genetics

4 Likes

https://www.seedbay.com/vendor/reservoir-seeds/

BTW, if peeps don’t know about ICMAG cause it’s mostly Euro’s,
Verdent Green’s Bubba Kush regulars are from Katsu from back in the day before he probably lost his true Bubba Cuts, I’m not saying he did, but we all know how difficult it is to find clones from back then still alive and not lost… Verdent selfed them or had a male or something I can’t remember, but I grew a pack out back in the day and there’s a pheno in there that’s just knockout narcotic mocha smoke, it’s primo. He says it’s from Katsu when he was known as Bluebird

11 Likes

I’ve always wanted to pop some of VG’s bubbas tbh. Thank you for the link Doc . G-13 cross too huh? Damn I wish I wasn’t broke

4 Likes

Thanks guys will take a look :+1:

3 Likes

No problem dude.

Haha, it’s in Euros too, and got to get thru customs and then a crapshoot if they will pop…if someone could get them going though, they would be amazing to unlock…

Overgrow GROUP BUY?!?!

7 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 I just put the Sour D into flower 11 days ago. I’ll tag you once I start posting pics of it in my grow thread.

There was a private run that generated the seeds I’m growing. A former member of this site, the venerable curmudgeon Ole Reynard, bred Rez Dog’s Sour Diesel with Karma’s SOWAHH (Sour D 2007 x Sour D Bx3 A2, as found HERE).

Not a lot of seeds were made available. I believe another run may be in the works. For now, I’m trying to keep this stretchy lady manageable. Pretty sure it’s the biggest plant I’ve grown!

19 Likes

Ok sounds great, looking forward to it . Thanks for the info I wondered why there was no sour around. Even have a couple people looking for me tbch.

3 Likes