Space Monkey #6 bx1, Face Off bx2 x Sour OG, Cinderella 99 2016 and other

Most likely, at the end of this week, you will have to cut the Face Off X Sour OG almost half already cut because of mold, I can shift all the heads and the lower ones will leave.
Field Trip has almost no mold, a very persistent plant for this disease, very! Sometimes the walls of the awning are wet without blowing and ventilation, and it feels good!

Boy Cherry Queen gives incredibly little pollen. In my many years of practice, I see this for the first time. This may be associated with unstable day and night regime, but the flowers have been actively opened lately and still have no pollen. I saw this only on plants that change gender after silver, many flowers and very little pollen. For the first time on regular plants.
I collect flowers that fall (open and closed), dry them and then rub them on a very fine sieve (for flour) over the flowering clones. This method has a result. Maybe this method will also come in handy.

Today, as a result of the next massive missile shelling (about 60 winged missiles were launched) at a distance of 20 km from me there were 5 arrivals, as a result, the substation and part of the hydraulic and aquamulating station were destroyed … The electricity situation will be even more complicated … Interesting how much light is Need a plant a day to make seeds ripe in the middle?

11 Likes

just cut the Fild Trip and both phenotypes of face off x sour og
From the moment of transfer to 12/12, they blossomed 9.5 weeks, to my taste, I would have kept another week, but the problems with light will continue, to some extent even somewhat complicated, it affects the condition of the plants, on Face Off X Sour Og continued The moldy appears, so I had to cut now … I thought to cut on a week 8, but was really able to reach 9.5 and that’s good …
Last photos a few minutes before cutting …

13 Likes

They certainly are beautiful plants! Looks like you have navigated your lighting situation successfully… hopefully things turn around soon.

Plants look beautiful as always…no hill for a climber :grinning:.

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

hi all, some updates and few pics…
the clones of moms and boys are standing by the window now, taken out of the tent to continue the day, when the electricity is turned off, the tent is completely dark and some of the crosses are showing signs of flowering. in addition to the usual photoperiodic plants, I now have semi-autoflowering plants for the street, they completely failed to bloom. by the way, the boy c99 is also constantly trying to bloom, he has to be constantly trimmed, preventing him from fully blooming.

it does not look aesthetic at all, but our tasks are not aesthetic at all, but 100% practical, so as it is…

At home, I have a speech: “The work of love of fools”, not sure that it will translate properly, but I am sure that you have similar speeches. This means that a person who is constantly mistaken is forced to work constantly correcting his mistakes. It’s going on with me now. The CQ boy, as you remember, gave very little pollen and I periodically shaken him to get more pollen on the stigma, at the same time, the flowers from the boy swore on the flowering clones. From the very beginning, I realized that it was not good, but for more nuts, I continued to do so constantly substituting new and new plants to the boy. Now, in the absence of electricity, the blowing and hood are switched off and in the middle of the tent becomes too humid, which leads to mold on the boy’s flowers, which in the middle of the cone. And so as in the speaker I have to stand with tweezers for hours and pull thousands of small flowers from cones. I really like to spend time with girls but not so much. However, I found a good circumstance in this case, I will check the girls in great detail for the presence of Hermi. Since girls are not regular in the day, in fact, light is very high. However, only one plant had bananas and it is quite expected, it is a variety of Polm Gold Outdor. I have grown about 40 plants of this variety, the vast majority of them have a percent of 90 signs of Hermi. However, for growing on my latitude, for me, this plant is one of the best so I do not stop and work with this variety. Of course, knowing her inclination, I checked her almost daily. With the first signs, it was isolated so that pollen could not get on other plants. In addition, although it is isolated, I check it every day and do not let bananas ripen simply by removing them.
That’s how girls look covered with a boy’s blossom

As you know the boy stood for more than a month near the flowering plants, and it is obvious that as of today, some nuts have only formed and grow, and some have not just ripe, and they even dry up the seed bag. On one of the plants (Magnum) a bump with an open structure is formed and when drying the seed bag, nuts simply fall out. So I also had to choose a little seed so that it does not fall out. In the plant Snow Ripper X Sourdd, the seed bags near the trunk, they also had to be collected …

Well, a couple of photos just like that …

As for Lighting Mode:
In general, the electricity in the room operates in mode of 4 x 4, ie 4 hours are electricity, the next 4 - no. However, after shelling it happens that there is only 4 hours a day (these periods are not long -lasting - one/two days then again 4 x 4).
Sometimes there are not planned and emergency shutdowns in the case of system overload. But often at night the electricity is not switched off, most likely due to the lack of load on the system. Therefore, in the tents simply duplicates lighting with existing electricity in the system, even the timers removed, all the equipment is turned on through the voltage stabilizer directly into the network, still more than 12 hours a day of light is practically not. When the light is more than 12 hours, I just manually turn off the lamp. The bump is hardly growing, although active flowering is visible, but the seeds as we see ripens and this is the main thing. I wait for later seeds and check for viability. But I think that everything will be fine, nuts are not deformed without visual flaws.

Appreciate what you have, keep your loved ones.

:yellow_heart: :blue_heart:

13 Likes

I’m writing in Ukrainian, because Google Translate doesn’t load, sorry…

electricity after 23.11. only at night for a few hours… the light from the window and frequent switching on is not enough, so now I light it like this (with a diode tape from an old car battery), trying to keep the mother clones from blooming.

the cost of some devices has jumped several dozen times… helium accumulators with a capacity of 100 am/hour or more now cost from 600 US dollars, and an inverter that makes 220 from 12 volts, which cost a little more than 50 dollars, now costs 550 dollars and even at such prices, they are not available, they are bought up without delivering to the counters…

9 Likes

Its still in Cyrillic… :grinning:

:four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

translated and changed the message, now we are reading!

in a few days I will disassemble and remove the tents, it is almost impossible to grow in such conditions.
I plan to organize lighting for mother plants, and take a break with awnings.
now the plants are 9 weeks old 12/12, but I removed the boy only on November 1st, so I will try to wait at least another 10 days until the nuts ripen, and I also want to try the overgrown c99 and decide which of the four clones I will keep, and only then will I disassemble the last equipment.

it’s quite unusual for me, because I like growing more than smoking. the last time I smoked was somewhere in the beginning or middle of September… there are about 50 pieces of canna butter cookies (homemade) in the fridge, I need to do something with them because they will start to spoil.

8 Likes

Take care of yourself, you can always grow more when times are better!

4 Likes

Of course you are right, I will try to keep the mother plants for the planned projects, and the projects themselves will be delayed for a better time.
Honestly, I am in general surprised that I managed to spend several cycles during this period and in such conditions …

4 Likes

A few photos to start …

Further, a few words … Growing conditions do not change, electricity interruptions continue. Over the past few days, some plants have discovered mold and cut. Frankly speaking, the plants are not in the best condition, of course they do not like what is happening in a tent with electricity.
However, nuts ripen and have no obvious disadvantages.
Most likely, by the end of the weekend, I will cut all the rods, pack in paper bags and leave slowly to dry. Apparently, some part does not ripe to the fullest, but to keep the plants in such conditions no longer see.
Today, plants 68 days from the moment of transfer to 12/12 (however, we understand that it is conditional, since the real 12 hours of light light in the afternoon or 12 hours of darkness at night did not receive almost a single day).

Appreciate what you have!

7 Likes

Hey brother, maybe i can help with Hardware.
Will have a look and write you a PM.

Best wishes

Bud

1 Like

Cerry Queen’s father’s cycle is completed.
The result in the photo
The smallest seeds with C99 and it is quite light, although 100% is capable.
Since I have not sent several parcels to the participants (small problems with mail) by this time, I will add more fresh nuts from CQ to the non -proceeding, so I think that the delay will be compensated by more varieties;)

Now all the plants are in small container and with minimal lighting simply for storage of plants.
I do not even set the task of continuing active vegetation, just existence …

I thank everyone for the participation and assistance about the equipment … Now I wait for some orders from China, if you can realize the plan then everything will work through UPS (uninterrupted power supply per 3 kW) and several acamulators with a total capacity of about 200 Ah. In case of successful implementation, it is possible to try to give the full veg plants, everything will depend on specific circumstances. Because, for example, after yesterday’s rocket shelling, light has not been again for almost 20 hours. In such circumstances, acamulators will not have time to be charged and all this idea will be in vain …

Life teaches you need to look for positive sides in everything … The boy C99 I also left even with regular lighting 18/6 tried to break into a full flowering, but I didn’t let him do it … Now in irregular light I stopped restraining one From his clones and he blooms, next to blooms girl Polm Gold Outdor (this is my favorite variety for growing in the yard, but to keep it vegetative he needs 20/4). Therefore, by spring I will get more than a pgo of Pgo X C99 (Early Feno).

The early father of C99 was also very resin if it were not for his early signs I would gladly use it for F2, but it is better to get it for early crosses …

Boy C99

And this is already a PGO clone that contains nuts and continues to pour …

Appreciate what you have …
:yellow_heart: :blue_heart:

12 Likes

They look great!! That male sure is frosty :cold_face:!!!

1 Like

Something strange happens this year, two people were in work and both are very frosty …

I keep moms, all living and healthy … Some tried to break into flowering, but I hold them back.
The other tent contains all other plants, plan to try to transfer them to flowering.
He received a little nuts from the forum participants, some letters went to me for 5 months. Thank you community!
Special thank you @leetdood!
I do not germinate new nuts yet, I do not want to risk. We expect a new offensive from the northeast direction, it is possible that it will have to be eaten and taken away by the family again.

Some difficulties in the work of the mail (as for the safe sending) so I have not yet sent some letters, but now I am working on this, very soon, the guys thank you for the patience.

8 Likes

I always impressed by the quaintness yet professionalism of your grow. Small but everything is always spot on…great stuff!!! :grin:

Always a pleasure reading your thread. :smiley:

3 Likes

Nice work, bro.

Your males look great.

Stay safe.

Best wishes

Bud

4 Likes

Just checking in bud…hope you are doing well!!! :beers:

2 Likes

Since electricity was arranged, the plants above were transplanted into larger pots, clones were taken from 12/12.
Photo only under the lamp, I will make the best in a couple of days …

11 Likes

Friends, on this anniversary post #100 I want to offer to move to a new branch …
Continuation of all the varieties that were in this topic I will teach in a new one, also a new story will be about several new varieties …
I invite everyone to a new topic

6 Likes