Space Monkey #6 bx1, Face Off bx2 x Sour OG, Cinderella 99 2016 and other

Hello OGers!!!
First of all, I want to say that I do not speak English and I have to translate what I wrote in Ukrainian with the help of Google translator, so mistakes are possible, but I think the general essence will be clear.
I used to be an active user of the Russian-language forum, but after the war I no longer want to be part of that community. The place where I live is next to Bucha and Gostomel …
Now to the point, I decided to start this report with many varieties because I lost most of the custodians (including males). When the war broke out, I was forced to leave, leaving the border guards on the windowsill. Survived only 4 plants that survived low temperatures, the street was down to -12 degrees Celsius, indoors no more than 2 degrees. Of the 15 plants, 4 out of almost 15 remained. When I returned two months later after the deoccupation of my home, most of the plants died and the survivors were in a deplorable state, we can say in a coma, but as of today the stage of revegetation 100% sure that translated incorrectly, I mean the reverse process from flowering to growing season).
The remaining mothers are Space Monkey №1 (original), Field Trip and Space Monkey f2 numbers 3 and 6, which he left from the last cycle when he made seeds for Space Monkey №6 BX1.
Among the favorite plants that died Girl Scout Cookies - one of the favorite plants for more than 15 years of experience, granitel lived with me for about 10 years, very sorry to lose this plant, it was incredible, but there are nuts S1 (GSC x GSC reversed ) I may try to find in the following cycles a plant similar to the original. Next Cheese Quake, I had a phenotype that I did not meet anywhere else, low yield, but with a strong smell of grapes and cheese, with a lot of trichomes on a long stalk and an incredible arrival (not the word, but did not pick up another ha ha) .
Among the Survivors Face Off bx2, Violator Haze (DD-Kush x More Than Power (4SD # 5 x (NL5 & Haze # 2 x 4SD # 7)), Caramelo (Lavender Indica dom. X Lavender Sativa dom), Amherst Sour Diesel, Gorilla Glue # 4 and other …
I usually use up to 50 plants to select keepers, but this is not possible in the current environment. Therefore, several different varieties were germinated, including their own production. Now in the awning grow 4 old mothers, whom I mentioned earlier, 6 plants Cinderella 99 2016, as well as the cross Face Off bx2 x Sour OG and another Space Monkey # 6 bx1. I also tried to germinate a Cocoon from Bodhi, but none of the 11 seeds sprouted, so I replaced it with my own Face Off bx2 x Sour OG.
Regarding equipment: Secret Jardin awning 90x90, light 480 watts LED, Soler & Palau TD SILENT 350, Prima Klima carbon filter. As for fertilizers, I usually use BioBiz or something similar, but the stocks soured after low temperatures, leaving only Powder Feeding salts and other agrochemicals (monopotassium phosphate, various nitrates). There is nothing better to do now, so I will share what I have.
The peculiarity of the cycle will be that most plants will grow in a miniature container of 2-3 liters, I usually use a container of about 20 liters, but this number of plants just will not fit in the awning :slight_smile:

DSC_0069
DSC_0070
DSC_0071
DSC_0072
DSC_0073
DSC_0074

62 Likes

Welcome to OG @Shevchenko , nice to meet you.

8 Likes

Thank you! I am also pleased to find new friends and like-minded people!
I hope we have fun together! :handshake:

12 Likes

I know that when there are too many letters, it’s boring to read … my first post was quite voluminous, but I still have to add something …
DSC_0064 DSC_0065 DSC_0066 DSC_0067 DSC_0068

I’ve been reading SubCool’s article for a long time about how they choose a parent for their plants, among other things they pay attention to young plants after germination and one of the factors is the number of trichomes on them, because at this stage regardless of the sex of trichomes young leaves are visible, and the number of trichomes is taken into account as one of the factors in choosing a father.
I used their experience and also, for many years I photograph (and note down) young plants and also take into account this information …

35 Likes

It is good to hear you are back in your home. You have some nice seedling growing now.

:green_heart: :seedling:

14 Likes

EVERYTHING looks great!! !Slava Ukraine, Druh!!! Stay strong, stay safe, and be well……mister :honeybee:

13 Likes

Guys misterbee, G-paS thank you for your support! it is important!
Героям Слава!!! :ukraine:

12 Likes

Welcome to OG my fellow Ukrainian brother. I can only imagine what you must have gone through. Sending love, thoughts and prayers to you and everyone involved. So glad to hear some plants made it, the REAL SURVIVORs. I will gladly take a seat and watch this thread. :ukraine:

10 Likes

Very interesting, my mentor actually does this as well, personally I never have but it’s cool to see someone else doing it. I’ve seen seedlings with an absolute abundance before !

5 Likes

Yeah! This is a trait I’ve been looking at too! There was a white paper posted not too long ago that says scientists were able to tell overall flower potency between cultivars by only using the amount of trichomes on the leaves, and said you can tell from the first set. Just like you’re saying :wink:

Also, welcome to OG and thanks for posting! :partying_face:

11 Likes

I see you had to take a break. Sorry about your house. Glad to have you back here.

4 Likes

GrowingInThePines, HolyAngel, TopShelfTrees1 glad to see everyone in this branch, sit down more convenient, I hope it will be interesting :wink:

As for the method, it really works!
The fact is that I have considerable experience in the production of nuts (regular, feminist, auto flowers and early varieties). I tested, for example, with one mother of different men from the same brood with different amounts of tricy, hybrids in the future had a dependence: the more a smoked father in childhood - the greater the resin in his offspring … I live near Chernobyl, it is almost 51 degrees Northern latitude and in my lands are very short autumn, frosts are possible in the 15th of October, so photo period varieties, which usually show the first signs of flowering only after August 25, are not fully matured. Therefore, the search for early varieties and their further reproduction for myself and friends gave me the opportunity to get this dawn and the opportunity to experiment with a large number of plants (sometimes up to 100 plants of the same variety) and he (experience) says that this pattern should be!

13 Likes

Welcome to OG @Shevchenko!

2 Likes

sorry to hear about the loss of your keepers. war sucks. glad your safe at least. the one thing about starting over is the fun and excitement trying new strains and looking for new potential keepers. i will be glad to follow along your journey. welcome to og

2 Likes

I hope this journey will be ours, in common!

3 Likes

Hi to all!
New photos from my tent …

Five moms: Space monkey (three plants, one original #1 and two F2) and Field Trip and Golosa from Delicius transplanted more capacities of 17, 11 and 9 liters. Sastos LST, after a couple of days (after they adapt) stretch them a little more. Babies Face Off X Sour OG (AKA 818) raised to the level of older C99 and Space Monkey Bx1
All the plants that began to bloom on the dwarf, before my return, are already confidently vegetable. Therefore, I will remove the clones and the whole tent to flowering. Clones with C99 and SM#6 BX1 have already removed.
Even from news, the original mother - Space Monkey#1 has long shown the overall shortage of drainage elements showed only 480 PPM (and not coco, but soil) so I kneaded the Powder Feeding Hybrids 1g/1 LTA cape. The remnant of the stomach, to not pour, diluted with water and watering several young plants that needed simple water. As a result, he received the burning of the leaves on young plants - potassium bust. Never do as I did. Nothing is wrong, but the plants are not nice and they are clearly talking about it.
Even with minor troubles, usually I use Biobiz or Compo Sana, now they are not in stores, so I had to take what was. As a result in pots - soil and drainage is quite different from 5.8 to 6.9. Over time, it will also be corrected by irrigation with different storage, but it takes a long time. This cycle had to be called “Spartan”. However, in my lands there is a proverb: “effort and work - everything will rub” (something that is an English “Diligence is the Mother of Good Fortune”), so I am sure that everything will be ok.

I will show you a couple of photos with an interesting mutation, I think most saw when 3 points of growth appear instead of 2 points of growth, but few saw how 6 points on one floor are obtained …

This is the SPLIFF Seeds variety its name Polm Gold Outdoor, a very powerful sativa, which I often use in my crosses when I make early plants for 50 latitude.

peaceful sky all !!!

20 Likes

Hi to all!
09.06 turned the light on the awning on 12/12!
The plants now look like this

After determining the sex of the plants, I will show the plants separately … After the translation, the most extracted SM BX1, the following C99, and mothers are not very much extracted after the revegetation, but it is clear, the flowering hormone in the plant is a lot …

I did not find a branch on the forum about cooking with hemp foods (a problem with a translation) … Put someone please, I was cooking cookies yesterday in Cannamas, I would like to show how I do it may be interesting (then this post I edit, I will not delete this question on the topic), thank you!

19 Likes

Hello from Georgia @Shevchenko I understand what you feel, we are almost at the same boat, stay strong! :fist:
And Welcome to OG! over time , you will feel , what mean OG , here is kindness all over :green_heart: I understand Russian if you want pm any question, I am also not expert in English :smile:

Sad about your plants, interested , from where is c99 that you have, and would be nice if you post more about, how you select space monkey F2 parents.
P.s I can send you half packs more cowbell (gsc forum x 88g13hp ) If you interested in it…

6 Likes

Use search bar, very useful and easy… Check categories… Topics tagged edibles

2 Likes

Low bow, neighbor! Nice to meet you!
I really hope that we will have the opportunity to meet in person. I have many friends from Georgia. Moreover, at my childhood friend’s apartment in Batumi, I planned to go there on vacation with my family this year. However, the war changed the plans …

about c99, ordered before the war on www.cannapot.com, I also took some Killer Queen from the Brothers Grimm and from Bodhi some things (It was before the war, now, unfortunately, almost no one sends to Ukraine, so it’s not easy with nuts here)
As for the choice of parents for crossbreeding, it is clear that it is easier with the mother. Of the six girls, 5 were similar to each other, but # 1 was different in size and stiffer skeleton (did not need support), other parameters were the same as in the other four, so I left her from this phenotype. Another phenotype, there was only one plant under # 6. This plant had a slightly different structure of the cones, a different smell (although somewhat similar to others) and a completely different filling of the branch. After the test, it was found that # 6 has the same powerful calming effect, but the component of motivation in it is much greater than in others. That is, you are both relaxed and calm, as well as motivated to act, obligatory, and prudent. Usually, physical relaxation causes laziness and procrastination, # 6 - breaks this stereotype, it allows you to do what you need, you just do it in a state of calm and complete relaxation.
As for the father, everything was a bit more complicated here. The four plants were like twins. They had almost the same pungent odor and a similar structure as anthropometric (skeletal structure, distances between nodes, etc.) and the structure of flowers. Several factors were decisive: the sharpest smell, the most resin in childhood (I wrote about it above, in the photo) and the attempt to smoke. At the stage of the ovary of flowers, I cut and dried the ovary of the lower branches, then removed the sample, # 3 was the strongest.
F2 - 25 nuts were planted, rejected from the beginning, all weak and lagging repulses went to waste, by the end of flowering left 10 (5 men and 5 women) in older plants looking for similar to the mother, chose a man on the same principle (with 5 you like your mother chose the most fragrant and resinous), and then they pollinated the original mother SM # 6, but I must say that in f2 there were also beautiful plants, such as SMf2 # 3 and SMf2 # 6, which are now in the tent somewhat different, but both are incredible.
now I will find my photos on another forum and show you (during the occupation all the equipment was stolen by the Russians, a laptop on which I kept thousands of photos and my own records of selection as well, so the photos are only from the old forum).

I’m a fan of gsc, and with father 88 G13 x HP from bodhi did not grow anything, so of course I’m interested! so that it is not a freebie, I can offer something in exchange (I do not know if the rules allow the form to write about it here, I hope they allow …)

respectfully :handshake:

19 Likes