Chem D Bx4 x I-95 by Top Dawg, Space Monkey crosses and others

first of all I want to thank @leetdood, my friend I am so grateful, I am in your debt!

I’m a big fan of the Chem family and I really hope to find something very special and powerful in the Chem D Bx4 x I-95 nuts.

also threw some crosses with the father of Space Monkey #3 into the water, and the mothers in the crosses were used, which I love very much, but I lost the originals during the occupation (a year ago).

clones from previous cycles of Field Trip, С99, Snow Ripper x ChemDD and some others are also taking root…

let me remind you that I do not speak English and translate from Ukrainian with the help of Google translator, so if something is not clear, tell me and I will paraphrase… sometimes when I translate my messages from English back to Ukrainian, I cannot understand anything, so I imagine with a smile how you sometimes it’s funny to read my writing!

the first photos of this cycle:

70 Likes

I am so excited for you! I can’t wait to see how it goes

7 Likes

I have to admit to you that I was planning on holding on to these nuts for a while and starting the cycle later when times were calmer and maybe more stable…however, decided that if the mere thought of growing makes me feel good, why bother, let’s enjoy the process here and now! I hope it will be fun!

18 Likes

Looks like a fun grow! Best of luck in finding some great examples in all those seeds.

2 Likes

They all should be stinkers! :slight_smile:

Try this and see if it translates better: Introducing ChatGPT

4 Likes

@greyseer, @avr1 nice to see you guys!
the only one that might be unexpected is only Chem D Bx4 x I-95, I have no idea what to expect from him… all the others are 90% predictable since I already grew them or grew each parent separately…
and there is no doubt that the smell will be incredible, absolutely all super powerful stinkers, especially Space Monkey

10 Likes

Very nice!! Look forward to your updates and watching your success🍻

2 Likes

Awesome! Great strain from a great breeder. I have some ChemD x i95 going now as well. (In Veg still) and I’m also a fellow Ukrainian :ukraine: although living in Canada now. Much love and respect :facepunch:t2:
Slava Ukraini miy druh!

14 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 yes indeed, a cool variety from a top breeder, to get it here in Ukraine is something incredible, thanks leetdood!
it’s great to meet a Ukrainian here! Glory to heroes!

Can you tell me anything about ChemD x i95 yet or is this your first experience with this strain?

4 Likes

there’s something about those top dawg packs, so og gangsta looking

6 Likes

Chem D x I-95 Is also known as Chem De La Chem

5 Likes

about Chem De La Chem there is also little information and even less photos, I think I saw a couple of photos on IC, but I did not find any description.
interesting because Chem De La Chem and Chem D Bx4 x I-95 will be very close like brothers and sisters…

1 Like

There are no reasons for panic, but the news is trembling …
chem-D-kush x SM#3 gave roots 5/5
cheese quake x SM#3 gave roots 4/5
chem D bx4 - i95 gave roots 0/7

Brushed fingers and waiting :crossed_fingers: :pray:

16 Likes

Three days have passed and the news is not very comforting:
chem-D-kush x SM#3 gave roots 5/5
cheese quake x SM#3 gave roots 5/5
chem D bx4 - i95 gave roots 0/7

After two days passed and at Chem D BX4 there were no signs of life, I “burst” with their teeth like sunflower seeds from the sharp side.
This helps old nuts when there is not enough to break the shell.
Today (a day later) the white ends of the roots appeared on two seeds, but they have not yet come out of the shell yet, so they have sprouted - too early.
If tomorrow they do not show signs of life, I will have to manually remove the embryos from the shell, because if this does not do it after 4 days inside the rotting processes.
I also got out of the refrigerator residue from a pack (5 seeds) and tomorrow after adaptation to room temperature I will throw them in water with H2O2

18 Likes

Nice thread
I’m a big chem fan…
I hope you get some of those ChemDbx4 up :crossed_fingers:t2:
Those should be killer
I’m busy going through a bunch of chem crosses I made and a couple I received from @DefNSmokn Look forward to watching along…:call_me_hand:t3:

4 Likes

I am also a big gun of this family, so I am sure that of these plants should be fire!
I hoped to make a selection at first because I am not a fan of open pollination, but in a situation that will be happy even one plant, regardless of gender!

4 Likes

Great method. Most people would be scared to do that. But you are fearless :muscle:t3:

4 Likes

@Vagabond_Windy
Haha, I just have extensive experience with seeds …
After scaly 150+ seeds in one evening, even the tongue hurts, and fear goes very quickly! The method is really effective.

8 Likes

Lol. Yes. I practiced on tons of seeds, no more fear for me

4 Likes

as they say in my area: “the autopsy showed that death occurred as a result of the autopsy” :rofl:

As you have already understood this black joke, today I had to disassemble the seeds and look at the embryos …
4 of the seven were not viable, the embryos are dry, they had no chance at all, unfortunately … The other three had a more or more healthy appearance, although they had no strength to germinate. Two who had a living root of less than 1 millimeter were placed in the soil under the greenhouse, and he had no signs of germination, but alive was placed between moist sponge. I hope I can resuscitate at least a few of them.
I planned to leave the other 5 nuts from a pack for future projects, but now I understand that every extra day away from the opportunity to sprout, so the last 5 also threw them into the water and I very much hope that at least one of them will be viable.

21 Likes