Space Monkey #6 bx1, Face Off bx2 x Sour OG, Cinderella 99 2016 and other

Hi to all!
New photos from my tent …

Five moms: Space monkey (three plants, one original #1 and two F2) and Field Trip and Golosa from Delicius transplanted more capacities of 17, 11 and 9 liters. Sastos LST, after a couple of days (after they adapt) stretch them a little more. Babies Face Off X Sour OG (AKA 818) raised to the level of older C99 and Space Monkey Bx1
All the plants that began to bloom on the dwarf, before my return, are already confidently vegetable. Therefore, I will remove the clones and the whole tent to flowering. Clones with C99 and SM#6 BX1 have already removed.
Even from news, the original mother - Space Monkey#1 has long shown the overall shortage of drainage elements showed only 480 PPM (and not coco, but soil) so I kneaded the Powder Feeding Hybrids 1g/1 LTA cape. The remnant of the stomach, to not pour, diluted with water and watering several young plants that needed simple water. As a result, he received the burning of the leaves on young plants - potassium bust. Never do as I did. Nothing is wrong, but the plants are not nice and they are clearly talking about it.
Even with minor troubles, usually I use Biobiz or Compo Sana, now they are not in stores, so I had to take what was. As a result in pots - soil and drainage is quite different from 5.8 to 6.9. Over time, it will also be corrected by irrigation with different storage, but it takes a long time. This cycle had to be called “Spartan”. However, in my lands there is a proverb: “effort and work - everything will rub” (something that is an English “Diligence is the Mother of Good Fortune”), so I am sure that everything will be ok.

I will show you a couple of photos with an interesting mutation, I think most saw when 3 points of growth appear instead of 2 points of growth, but few saw how 6 points on one floor are obtained …

This is the SPLIFF Seeds variety its name Polm Gold Outdoor, a very powerful sativa, which I often use in my crosses when I make early plants for 50 latitude.

peaceful sky all !!!

20 Likes

Hi to all!
09.06 turned the light on the awning on 12/12!
The plants now look like this

After determining the sex of the plants, I will show the plants separately … After the translation, the most extracted SM BX1, the following C99, and mothers are not very much extracted after the revegetation, but it is clear, the flowering hormone in the plant is a lot …

I did not find a branch on the forum about cooking with hemp foods (a problem with a translation) … Put someone please, I was cooking cookies yesterday in Cannamas, I would like to show how I do it may be interesting (then this post I edit, I will not delete this question on the topic), thank you!

19 Likes

Hello from Georgia @Shevchenko I understand what you feel, we are almost at the same boat, stay strong! :fist:
And Welcome to OG! over time , you will feel , what mean OG , here is kindness all over :green_heart: I understand Russian if you want pm any question, I am also not expert in English :smile:

Sad about your plants, interested , from where is c99 that you have, and would be nice if you post more about, how you select space monkey F2 parents.
P.s I can send you half packs more cowbell (gsc forum x 88g13hp ) If you interested in it…

6 Likes

Use search bar, very useful and easy… Check categories… Topics tagged edibles

2 Likes

Low bow, neighbor! Nice to meet you!
I really hope that we will have the opportunity to meet in person. I have many friends from Georgia. Moreover, at my childhood friend’s apartment in Batumi, I planned to go there on vacation with my family this year. However, the war changed the plans …

about c99, ordered before the war on www.cannapot.com, I also took some Killer Queen from the Brothers Grimm and from Bodhi some things (It was before the war, now, unfortunately, almost no one sends to Ukraine, so it’s not easy with nuts here)
As for the choice of parents for crossbreeding, it is clear that it is easier with the mother. Of the six girls, 5 were similar to each other, but # 1 was different in size and stiffer skeleton (did not need support), other parameters were the same as in the other four, so I left her from this phenotype. Another phenotype, there was only one plant under # 6. This plant had a slightly different structure of the cones, a different smell (although somewhat similar to others) and a completely different filling of the branch. After the test, it was found that # 6 has the same powerful calming effect, but the component of motivation in it is much greater than in others. That is, you are both relaxed and calm, as well as motivated to act, obligatory, and prudent. Usually, physical relaxation causes laziness and procrastination, # 6 - breaks this stereotype, it allows you to do what you need, you just do it in a state of calm and complete relaxation.
As for the father, everything was a bit more complicated here. The four plants were like twins. They had almost the same pungent odor and a similar structure as anthropometric (skeletal structure, distances between nodes, etc.) and the structure of flowers. Several factors were decisive: the sharpest smell, the most resin in childhood (I wrote about it above, in the photo) and the attempt to smoke. At the stage of the ovary of flowers, I cut and dried the ovary of the lower branches, then removed the sample, # 3 was the strongest.
F2 - 25 nuts were planted, rejected from the beginning, all weak and lagging repulses went to waste, by the end of flowering left 10 (5 men and 5 women) in older plants looking for similar to the mother, chose a man on the same principle (with 5 you like your mother chose the most fragrant and resinous), and then they pollinated the original mother SM # 6, but I must say that in f2 there were also beautiful plants, such as SMf2 # 3 and SMf2 # 6, which are now in the tent somewhat different, but both are incredible.
now I will find my photos on another forum and show you (during the occupation all the equipment was stolen by the Russians, a laptop on which I kept thousands of photos and my own records of selection as well, so the photos are only from the old forum).

I’m a fan of gsc, and with father 88 G13 x HP from bodhi did not grow anything, so of course I’m interested! so that it is not a freebie, I can offer something in exchange (I do not know if the rules allow the form to write about it here, I hope they allow …)

respectfully :handshake:

19 Likes

Nice to see you here mate , I have too friends in UA . will glad to meet you here , especially in batumi at summer )) everything will be fine , I hope this unbelievable evilness will end soon.

Nice looking plants bro, good work :+1: this selection have very good feedback…

I received so many kindness here , I’ll gladly do it without trading :green_heart:

P.s about rules check this Rules for Trading Post - Read before you post! :wink:

4 Likes

Hi to all!
Awning news.
All plants were identified by sex.
Two boys c99 (I’ll leave one later), one boy SM # 6 BX1 and Face OFF bx2 set aside in another place, cut off the excess (left two floors on the lower branches) and again switched to vegetation mode.

these two guys c99 smelled the strongest, so I left both, but now I understand that I will leave the taller (usually do not use the tallest plant) but this time I will make an exception, because the smaller plant with all the same parameters except growth, has a common mutation “marble leaf” … from my observations, it can be passed on to future generations, so for f2 and crosses it will remain higher.

“marble leaf”:

in the photo below - girls c99, plants from nuts, but now they look like clones - almost the same

I don’t like this structure of the plant very much, after pruning the lower floor still develops poorly, but in SM (both the original and in bx and f2) the lower branches catch up with the central ones, I like it more (I’ll show their photos next time).
In addition, you remember that these plants are in very small containers, and are already asked to eat, so I almost do not feed them, so I try to keep the “shot up”, for the same purpose I keep the lamp as low as possible to the plants to “suppress plant the light”.

And this is a photo of Golosa from Delicious Seeds, it is in a slightly larger container

the structure is different, I like it more, but this parameter is not decisive, although not insignificant …
these photos were taken on 14.06, will be shown later …

15 Likes

More or less aligned the plants in height …
Because most plants showed the pink colors of the cutters, gave them a little phosphorus with potassium.

In the center of Face Off Bx2 X Sour Og, with the biggest paws, lower them down when they get enough

14 Likes

New photos, 16 days from the moment of switching to 12/12, and Field Trip is already giving a resin!

p.s. Far red in action

15 Likes

A somewhat strange situation, several plants Space Monkey #6 Bx1 - Hermy. None of the parents showed such a tendency, in any of the generations, very strange.
Space monkey #1 (original), Space Monkey F 2 #3 and #6 and #6 are also growing with them in the awning, and they do not have any signs of Hermy, namely BX1 on most plants, on the lower floors of bananas …
We know that GG #4 by nature Hermma, but why in generations F1 SM (Gorilla Glue 4 x Wookie #15), F2 SM X SM this sign was recessive, but already in SM P1 x SM F2 - (BX1). became dominant.

13 Likes

Your plants look great! Very clean setup you got there. What kinda of nutes are you running?
Couldn’t tell you why some are hermieing though…you said the previous generation hermied? Indicates that hermieing is not a recessive sex linked trait…

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

in this cycle all plants from regular nuts except golosa are fem.
C99 from Brothers Grimm - original, all others are my own…
regarding the recessiveness and dominance of the germ trait, made such a conclusion because the original nuts did not have germ, f2 also did not have germ, and the third generation - bx turned out to be from germ.

bx1 = sm#6 x (sm#6 x sm#3)
i.e., no gene was added to the initial pool of sm genes in the process of crosses, which makes it possible to assert that the hermi gene was initially present in the cross, but did not manifest itself…
however, the breeders who created GG4 themselves claim that it is the result of self-pollination

therefore, for now, these are the conclusions, and what do you think?

3 Likes

Another news issue:
field trip

Space Monkey bx1 & f2 #3

Cindy99 (2016)

only one foto Face off (hard rock feno) x Sour OG (818)

and family photo

a peaceful sky to all :sun_with_face:

14 Likes

39 day 12/12

9 Likes

I’m not too familiar with GG #4, but from what I gather the RIL seems like a breeding tool. In this case it would be more stable…but I think herms may be part of the line, so nothing unexpected. Maybe the herms are coming from the Wookie as it is a less worked line. I think Wookie is simply a cross while GG #4 is a strain. My memory is a bit foggy.

I don’t want to get off on a tangent but hermieing could be a product of breeder attitude. Historically breeders, such as this, would make hash out of the crop and breed so seeds in their crop is expected and tollerated. Also the breeding ops would be very large so no one is going around picking off nanners etc. (Huge grow ops, acres and acres :grin::grin:) …well I should say breeding ops, not grow ops.

Again your plants are beautiful :heart_eyes:!

3 Likes

Kabuddha, Of course, a father with gene germi can detect only a laboratory study, and we only have an assumption … My assumption of GG 4 is only related to the well -known information from the breeder about the accidental creation of this variety as a result of self -sawing! And I agree that the carrier can be a father, and possibly both parents.

I also agree with this, but this applies only to a plant that has such a gene!
“Real Woman” - having a XX chromosome cannot give Nanes as a result of any stress (Grover mistakes, including light at night).
However, as you say, few of the bursers are concerned about this …
I have to tell you that even in my modest work with nuts (which in the future I plan to give to others) I test parents on the germ and the basis of this is not testing the received nuts (although it is necessarily), namely testing of parents!
At the same time, if the plant or its nuts are not planned for the general public, but remains only for my personal use - I treat Herm quite restrained (tolerant). For example, I had test nuts from Subcool’s - GSC X Space Queen, the plant I left for myself as a mother for many years made me hatched, but when I decided to do a cross with her and spent tests “stress with light” the plant showed naers. To say that I was amazed - it’s not to say anything! I have broken dozens of cycles with clones and never saw any symptoms, but the test showed another … For myself, I left my mother and spent a poll for sending nuts, but everyone knew that the mother was germ.
But indeed, it’s an exception to the rules!

Do you write that had experience with RIL, do you mean gg 4 from Tony Green? How is your experience with this plant? What can you tell her?
Honestly, I bought a Space Monkey after I couldn’t get RIL :wink: I wrote Tony and in stores in the US however did not happen, and then I purchased SM and the original GG4 s1 from GG Genetics to get nuts with the maximum genetic pool GG4.

Tony said that this year it would be trading in Europe (as if Pure Sativa), if it happens, I also have plans to meet the pbzyshche with his RIL and not so much from curiosity to GG4 genetics, but more from interest to that the enormous work he did for receiving this cross.

4 Likes

I haven’t grown tonys RIL, but I had a couple different cuts of gg#4 many years ago and it was great. I think that, and I could be totally off base here, is the RIL is really a breeding tool, ie tony RILd a clone to use as a breeding tool. GG#4 is very strong herb, so I think this is it’s basis, “Use it to improve the strength of your line”.

Again im kinda on a tangent but I think the RIL would pair very well with alot of Bodhi gear. Bodhi also basically creates breeding stock crosses that need to be further worked into heirloom strains. Highly worked RIL for strength plus minimally worked cross for everything else. :grin:

2 Likes

as they say in my homeland: “trouble does not come alone”!
as a result of yesterday’s inspection of the plants, I found two centers of mold, one on с99, the other on face off x 818, unfortunately, the cone had to be cut
regarding the causes of the appearance of mold, most likely overflow. the fact is that 13 plants are in a very small container of 1.6 liters (the calculator says that it is 1.6L= 0.05650347ft³) and you have to water the plants every day, because if you do it every other day - the soil dries out and lags behind the walls of the pot, the root is damaged.
of the measures taken: a dehumidifier has been installed in the room from which air enters the awning, additional ventilation has been arranged in the middle of the awning, the mode of watering small pots once a day and a half (so that the pot dries out but does not dry out)

three plants face off x 818 (plant number 3 has mold)

for comparison, two photos, one from 11.06, the other from 18.07, what a short time, and what metamorphoses…

изображение

10 Likes

We go to “autopilot” and go to the finish line, in appearance for a few more weeks and then washing …

14 Likes

52 days 12/12, cut off all C99 and several SM BX1, could still stand for 10 days, but the main task - the selection of the necessary plant was completed, and an increase of several grams before the crop is not interested. In addition, the tent became almost impossible to serve, the cut plants were in miniature pots (1.6 liters), the last week have had to be watered twice a day (I work from morning till evening, 6 days a week) so small pots For plants, they brought a lot of trouble for me …
Four girls left to pollinate F2, but only one number 2 is more or less suited to continue the genus and will take a place in my house; As for men, I left only one of several (I do not practice open pollinations, as I am not interested in the maximum genetic pool to preserve genetics, but specific characteristics are inherent in a particular plant that I would like to see in volume).

plant #1

plant #2 (top feno)

plant #4 (Also a good plant, has purple inclusions, a week would be multicolored, as a radugue, a good release of resin, the smell of rotten fruits, a sufficiently dense structure, but the bump does not fill enough one on the other and does not create a “bit”, maybe give another sketch of a clone…)

plant #6

Other plants will stand for several weeks.
in the tent has become a little more loose, the awning now looks like this

I also want to show a plant about that has not yet been discussed in this topic, but it has grown from others from the beginning in the tent, it’s Snow Ripper X Chemdogdd
In this Cross Snow Ripper = NL5 & HAZE/4SD#3 X (NL5 & HAZE/4SD#3 X JACK The RIPPER/4SD)
where 4sd = (Chemdog#4 x Sour Diesel)
I used to grow pure Snow Ripper, it was one of the strongest varieties in my practice and even death of old grandfather’s cologne, I loved that plant and that cross, however As if he added the strength of the cross. I decided to throw a couple of nuts as well, unfortunately they were old and had to “dance with a tambourine around”!

And it will take it weeks 11. Next time I will take more photos, you can already get to the plant.

Field Trip

15 Likes