Space Monkey #6 bx1, Face Off bx2 x Sour OG, Cinderella 99 2016 and other

@ABushOfKush thank you!
Yes, fret pots, this is still that care … Honestly, I was surprised to get 0.5 kg. 0.81 m2 tent cones, in total, more than 600 grams per square meter, it is clear, the fever of planting as with SOG, but the central trunks instead of one at least 2 or more.
Most likely, this trouble with small pots will have to be repeated during the cycle for nuts, women’s plants will be too much for pollination, and only 7-8 plants will remain to continue (one from each cross).

I also hope for it, but I do not believe that everything will end quickly! Some days we have 3 or 4 air anxieties, it is very tired … It is one more, then as if you were getting used to a long time, if the explosions are small and medium then you do not even click your eyes and do not put my head down, but I have two small ones A guy who is scared … okay, enough about it …

3 Likes

Three weeks from Flip, FT already appears purple colors on the edges of the leaves … The resin appears actively on two plants Sour Face, and on Field Trip …
I made the decision that I will pollinate several cones of these plants with pollen C99 … And the other tent will also be translated into regime 12/12 and there will be a cycle for seeds, there are about 20 plants in small pots, and the father will be Cherry Queen
Clones will have to be held right in the room …

12 Likes

I think I hit the JACKPOT!!!
4 of 4 Cherry Queen plants are boys! I’m 99% sure. only one plant still leaves a little hope.
in a few hours I will germinate the last two nuts that were in reserve, I need to get f2… but the choice of boys this time will be good, there are already clear leaders in smell and structure.

big plants in the background - CQ others - old mums and a few plants from the previous cycle (all c99 and SourFace)
they are placed like this until the moment of determining the father, then I level them in height.

in another tent, where Field Trip and SourFace have been blooming for a month, not everything is going well either. I planned to pollinate several cones with a stone, but the collected flowers of c99 have no pollen! and putting father c99 in a tent for full flowering is not part of my plans, and even if it is done, it will take several weeks to obtain pollen, which will significantly delay the cycle time for the ripening of nuts.
I currently have collected pollen from two plants:
Caramelo (lavender x lavender) x Space Monkey#3, and SnowRipper x Passion#1.
Who do you think should be used? (although you can use both, just on different days and on different cones, I thought about it at the time of writing).
by the way, I have a photo of the boy Сaramelo x SM#

well, these girls are waiting for urgent pollination, because later it will be too late…

waiting for your thoughts on the use of father…

also would like advice on removing large leaves, the cones are very close to each other and are shaded by leaves, I’m a fan of removing leaves from the bottoms, but despite 15 years of experience I’ve never removed leaves from the tops… maybe just the leaf plate itself with nits cut them in half, or just don’t touch them and leave them alone?

:yellow_heart: :blue_heart:

10 Likes

If the leaves touch too much you can take one off for air flow or mold prevention

2 Likes

I would go with the space monkey father…you already have a bunch of snowripper crosses right?

Nice you have a bunch of the cherry queens, those should produce some nice beans…need to get some from you when they are finished! You should throw a few of your c99 clones in with them to see what happens :slightly_smiling_face:.

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

I say that I need to thin out the leaves, but above the grid is only 15-20 centimeters of heads, the leaves of which I am not sure that it is worth touching. I saw others removing all the large leaves from the plant, and several times in the cycle, it seems called - Swazling, but I will not do it.

yes I have a Space Monkey BX1 now but it will take a few weeks (not in stock) to get pollen from it… most likely I’ll use the Caramelo x SM#3 pollen I already have.

it’s really very good to have someone to choose a CQ boy from, I don’t practice open pollination, I prefer to leave several clones and conduct several different pollinations and as a result understand which traits follow which parent.
clones of all 4 c99 female plants also stand for CQ pollination, in addition to the original clone #1, f2, and BX from SM, and a few plants of my early crosses for the street (50 latitude).
after receiving the horikhs i will be happy to send them to you, no problem…
p.s.
I see you were interested in Space Queen…I don’t have pure SQ nuts, but I have had some crosses, I once had GSC x Space Queen from TGA Subcool Seeds, it was a Limited Release Testers that never made it to the display as had some issues with hermi (as far as i know but not sure). I also pollinated clones with some of my boys (818, Jack The Ripper x BlackChem bx1, SM#3). If you are interested, remind me and I will send them to you with the new ones.

3 Likes

That sounds great man, definitely want to try the beans. I’ll remind you in a few about em…

So you are going to test all the CQ males independently? Are they at all similar or are they different from one another?

so far, I have left clones of all (four) boys, but most likely I will leave two in the near future, and in the future the 1st (unfortunately, I have very little space and there are really too many representatives of some varieties).
unfortunately I forgot to take a photo of the mature plants and show you before removal, the plants are very similar and uniform when taken. for the current pollination I chose a medium sized boy with a very thick tubular trunk and strong lateral branches (I really like this structure in plants) when the branches do not need support, besides this plant was the only one that had a great smell, the three plants had quite a fresh smell even somewhat floral, pleasant smell, and the boy I chose has a sharp, very rich smell of sweet spices, I understand that he will change during his life, but at this point, the characteristics of this boy are the most attractive to me.
of the other three guys, I will most likely leave the largest one with the most active lateral branching, in all other characteristics the plants are similar to clones (and even these described differences are more like clones of just different ages, let’s say with a difference of a week).
I will show the photo of the boy left for pollination today by the end of the day. by the way, it is this boy that I would like to get f2, so I will have to collect some dust, since the last two nuts are also already in the ground, I hope that at least one plant will be a girl.
when I got the last two nuts, CQ couldn’t hold back and germinated a few more nuts of other varieties that I’ve been wanting to try for a long time, among them my cross (gsc x space queen) x gsc in which (gsc x space queen) is Limited Release Testers from TGA Subcool, and another gsc from Cali Connection, also from the author of SnowRipper, I germinated another cross - (Fire Alien Kush x Purple Tahoe Alien) x Valley Girl - in this cross I count 6 kush in one vial, interesting to see what will come of it.

3 Likes

This is a flowering tent and a boy ready to start this orgia, he is very strong in structure, he will be the perfect father for crosses with Monkey’s Monkey #6 Bx1 #6), as well as Polm Gold Outdor, which are among others The tent.
12 Monkey x CQ will probably be the first nuts that I grow after this rabbit. It would be amazing, incredible resin and the smell of monkeys, to be skeleton with CQ, although without BX it is probably in the first generation. My observations say that usually a more sativa plant takes away the structure (regardless of whether it is a father or mother).
And it is 12 monkeys, at such a young age so much resin …

8 Likes

Small news from awning …
I do not understand why even in pots of 40 liters, the plants for the second week are hungry, very hungry …

Besides, I am somewhat worried, the boy in the tent for pollination, he is very growing and now in the stage of active flowering, however, by this time almost does not give pollen … If by the end of the week he will start giving pollen I will have to deliver the other boy’s clone urgently In the awning, but this will increase the duration of the cycle by almost a month, I would not like it!

10 Likes

I’m going through the same thing with a plant in a planter with others…I have been top feeding around it’s stalk as it needs it. Real heavy feeder!

1 Like

Hi to all!
Some disappointing news from my awnings … I have heard or not, as of now, about 40% of the state’s energy system has been destroyed in Ukraine (regular rockets and drones from October 10, almost every day). In connection with what in my region there are shutdown of electricity.
It started with shutdowns four hours a day and at a certain time, so at first it was not a problem, I simply re -aligned timers and of course, as a conscious user, changed lamps and LED panel to a smaller powerful. However, the shutdowns now take place four hours three times a day, sometimes even four, moreover, some shutdowns occur on a schedule, and some emergency at any time. Therefore, in the last two weeks, a day in the tents has not shone light for 12 hours continuously. It is no less important that there is no light but also hood and blow!
As a result, a mold has begun to appear in the Field Trip and Face Off X 818 (this is not surprisingly, 0.8 meters square three pots of moist soil with a total volume of almost 120 liters + evaporation of the plants themselves). In principle, it is not scary, the loss of part of the crop of course is upset but is not something terrible or critical. I am more disturbed by another tent in which there is a jogging for nuts. Boy Cherry Queen almost no pollen! Initially, the flowers were almost unveiled and disappeared, and now they open but do not contain pollen. On some plants, I see a very fruiting number of ovary, on others I do not see at all … Given that usually after 30 days 12/12 I already remove the boy from the tent, now judging by the number of dusty clones is still ahead! For additional pollination, I also collect the baked flowers, dry them and rub them on a sieve over the clones, it makes sense because I see the result. The absence of pollen is associated with insufficient light during the day.

There are also good news, they are also! Under such conditions, the plant is tested for stability and absence of Hermi signs. Earlier, when I made nuts especially feminized, for the search for XX plants, I tuned the timer for 10 days on the schedule in which the light was switched on 30 minutes several times during the night (I did not remember the finished schedule) it acted without fail. Plants that lived in me for years and never showed Hermi signs after passing this test could throw bananas. Some successfully passed the test and received the right to further pass their genes to the next generation.
So returning to the topic, it is safe to say that my plants are now forced to pass this light stress test for two weeks.

Mark Aurelius said:
“If you can’t change the circumstances, change your attitude to them”!
On this basis, we are looking for a positive and moving on!

Later, long photos from both tents, now they have another night!

5 Likes

what the fuck, for real? that’s crazy good thing your growing weed tho!

1 Like

I use Google translator … I can’t understand your message, please paraphrase.
@supershitfuck

He is expressing his disbelief and empathy for your situation.

3 Likes

@Kabuddha thanks for the help to overcoming the language barrier :wink:

By the way, as if I found a gap of 11 hours of unnecessary supply of electricity, I will send again timers …

PS Since the beginning of the war, 85 attacks have been made on the official energy infrastructure on the objects of critical infrastructure in the field of energy and 51 of them have been attacked from 10 October. Basically attack the heat-electro-electric station, which simultaneously produce electricity and heat for heating of cities. In the pre -winter period, all the possibilities of heating in cities are destroyed … @supershitfuck

3 Likes

Hey bro,

you ll get my CQ seeds. Send them first week of November.

Best wishes

Bud

2 Likes

wishing u all the best and hope one day soon you can live in peace again

3 Likes

Thank you bro, i wish you didn’t know what war is …

3 Likes

All the leaves were launched, to reduce the evaporation area, in the absence of light…

Pity to cut unripe heads, still follow 2 weeks …

The boy is revealed more actively, but there is still little dust … A lot of tricy on the boy.

And I see that for the first time

SM#6 BX1 #6 (12 monkey)

10 Likes