Space Monkey #6 bx1, Face Off bx2 x Sour OG, Cinderella 99 2016 and other

Hey!! I just gave this thread a read and I love it.

If you ever need help sending things to Ukraine, let me know!

3 Likes

thank you friend, considering that it is very difficult to buy anything in my area, and shops from abroad rarely ship to me, your suggestion is very important, I will keep it in mind, thank you!
I would also like to say that I will be happy to send you nuts if you are interested in themā€¦
I want to say that my offer is not something for something, but I am happy to share what I haveā€¦
in 2020, I conducted a report on another resource and sent about 10,000 of my nuts around the world to everyone (God, how much time and resources it took), but one thought about it made me happy. Then, when I was looking for information about some Bodhi varieties on the Internet, I accidentally came across this forum and immediately on the topic of Seed Runs Co-op, I was very, very surprised and realized that I am not the only one, but somewhere there is a community of thousands living the same as me, and she is happy the same as meā€¦ this thought both surprises me to this day and makes me happy!

10 Likes

I like what you said about the faceoff 818. Iā€™ll message you.

I have had a lot of people help me, so Iā€™ll help you. That way we all help each other

4 Likes

No worries man, I enjoy reading your thread, especially about the c99. I tend to only check threads when I get a notification so sometimes it takes a bitā€¦ You arenā€™t shouting into the dark :grin:. I too would definitely like to try out your gear.

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

glad to hear that, sure weā€™ll figure out how you can try what youā€™re interested inā€¦ especially if itā€™s about с99.
most likely, in a few weeks I will make f2, and also pollinate clones of all mother plants with father c99 (I am starting with f2 c99, because now I have 4 female plants and not all of them I would like to keep permanently, after pollination ā€œthere will only be oneā€ seems to be the words from the movie ā€œHighlanderā€ ), next will be the pollination of all by the father face off x 818, by then Cherry Queen should be adults, maybe one of them will join if they are worth our attentionā€¦ I would give away some got community nuts but to be honest i donā€™t fully understand how it works here even though i already participate in some Seed Runs Co-op hahahaā€¦lol

4 Likes

Its fairly straightforward. Strain preservation runs are what goes in the co-op boxes. Everything else (not preservation) is up to the grower to distribute. It would be nice if there was a distributor for non co-op runs. I reckon there could be a lot more beans going around if there wereā€¦

Yeah Iā€™m a big fan of c99; used to smoke a ton of dry sift hash of it back in the day. Would like to start smoking alot of it againā€¦

1 Like

thatā€™s what Iā€™m talking aboutā€¦ the fact is that I physically will not be able to safely send envelopes to everyone, it would attract attention even in peacetime (I already have the experience of sending a great number of envelopes, although nuts are not prohibited by law in my country however, there is nothing to pay too much attention to in this matter) but letā€™s say sending, for example, a thousand (or several thousand) gorigs at a time would not be a problem.
these are my thoughts on this matter.

3 Likes

continuation of messages No. 38
Yes, in the Cross of Face Off Bx2 x 818, I wanted to combine better than both parents, despite the fact that there was a real opportunity with the help of a non -standard solution with the use of the dominant traits of the father to remove the unwavering features of the mother in the offspring and to do so in the first generation of F1. ā€¦ For example, I am sure that there will be a Face Off Bx2, who will say that this structure is optimal, or even the best for their cultivation technique, and in their conditions, and their tastes will really be the case. However, it will remain for me - a disadvantage]
From the plants that I have grown in this cycle, I can conclude that the part of the task I set creating this cross about the structure was successfully executed. All plants were the same, and the height was different, in another structure of plants is completely the same and in general more than satisfactory. I will agree with anyone who will say that for full conclusions there was not enough plants and it would be necessary to drive at least a few tens and in different conditions, this is really the case, but this is enough for me to make preliminary conclusions about success or not tasks that They were set when creating. If further tests show acceptable results for identifying the best candidates with better features, you can make a Sog test race with dozens of nuts and select the best candidates. Now, the clones of three girls have already moved to the awning for flowering, the other day they will be transplanted into 40 liter pots and will go to flowering again. In the meantime, I will wait at least 10 days for 10 days until the first test cones will finish treatment in the refrigerator and make a full -fledged smokeport.
Slightly going to say that I had already tried unripe cones, after about 7 weeks of flowering, it is possible less (you can look in the branch) when I found the cells of the mold and removed them.
A part of the cut cone that was clean and dried up in a box for several weeks, I forgot about it, and remembered it in the night almost before bedt her. I do not know why I decided to check her. I honestly did not expect much at that moment. She was not more than 3 weeks, and I smoked the turkey twice in the evening, I would just try ā€¦ After a few hits, I realized that I made a mistake. In a few minutes, the body and brain returned to the tone interrupted by a strong relaxing effect of Space monkey, and after a few minutes the body tensed, and Brainstorm began in the head! It is a tremendous stimulation of the nervous system, as an armor -piercing projectile breaks everything, both fatigue, and late time, and previous smoking. She doesnā€™t care, she just does her job in spite of nothing. I mentioned the bed in almost two hours and probably couldnā€™t reassure the onset of thought in my head and fall asleep.
This is not a Smook Report, itā€™s just a small previous experience that I had. But it is quite intriguing and promising.
Okay, I will return to this cross after full testing.

best wishes!

5 Likes

I would be more than willing to redistribute seeds ā€“ charge like $5 s&s. Would need to make sure I can securely receive them first; wouldnā€™t want to lose bulk seeds to the mailer demon :wink:.

2 Likes

I appreciate the level of this write up. I am doing some similar things here but with less experience so itā€™s always helpful to see what others are doing. To see the plant through their eyes.

3 Likes

It is quite agreeing, to see that others are not useful not to be asleep from the level of their experience!
And seeing a plant through other peopleā€™s eyes is an incredibly valuable ā€¦

2 Likes

Nice work with your garden @Shevchenko!

1 Like

Hello!
Even three gone to look that there were on the network about these plants, but really found nothing, then, then short ā€¦
Brider Suff, as I know a Ukrainian from Crimea. I have grown a lot of his hybrids and respect his work, some of them that I use the most like in my scraps.

So writes Bride:
ā€œSNOW RIPPERā€
Type: Trans equipment Indica
Genetics: Snow Diesel (NL5 & HAZE #2 X 4SD (Chemdog #4 X Sour Diesel)) X Jack The Ripper/Snow Diesel
Outdoor/Outdoor
Flower: 9 Nedel / Oktyabrya Konets
Harvest: Bigger Medium
Everything with JTR remains in this complexion polygibrid. Any phenotype is not a grove. Hast three, they are all over the Stavlov to the best leaflets. Grepfruit notes Dast Cinderella - the outlooks of which dominatize in the smell in the non -honey -shaped gibride jtr. Great -haired collapses, poistened super plant. Non -copular phenotypes can be in need of 70 days in the mode of 12/12 to the full darling.

I grew up this plant in 2014, despite not that my kung fu was weak i got a good result :slight_smile:

Sorry for the quality of the photo, others are not ā€¦

But the main thing is quality and strength! My friends called her ā€œcologneā€, it could not be hidden, it did not smell, but stinkly stinking (in a good sense of the word), very sharply. In terms of force, it is one of those varieties that, after a pair of hits, split the consciousness into the components in which individuality and ā€œIā€ are lost, and the body at this time lies separately paralyzed =) (not relaxed soft, as from GG4, but tense to the shaking ).
These old bright memories forced me to grow it again but already in the cross.

Snow Ripper was described by the Chem DD F2 from Green Beanz Seeds, most likely it has received a slight smell of garlic, which does not spare but adds light spiciness to very acidic fruit in the stock of this hybrid.

In a few weeks, I will test him and let his effects ā€¦

10 Likes

The first impressions of C99:
A couple of introductory words for a more objective understanding of my assessment: in principle, I hate sativ, the first 20 minutes of a satrative arrival in my head, I feel like physical discomfort, because I practically do not grow it. Although I am a fan of Ogkush and their cognates Chem who are famous for their psychedelic arrival, I love them not for the arrival, but for the plateau and condition after the arrival, as it were, the reverse movement of the pendulum, after overload.
Now with regards to C99, the first thing I want to say by Nakur is a very sativative sativa and this is the second after the Ghost Train Haze #1 Sativ which will remain in the mammage.
With a microdinaging of 0.05 grams (one water cap), as is often the case with sativ, the rodent occurs gradually about 5 minutes until a complete awareness of smokiness. Then, at least a little to move and do something, at least something, to cook tea, for example. Because at this time the body is slightly constrained, as if straining a little, and the brain asks for some information and activity, music, conversation or something else. Tangible effects to the eyes, not just adds brightness, but I would say increases the ā€œcontrastā€, lighter - lighter, and dark darker, when it blinds from the window, and in the dark corner the ā€œcatā€ is very comfortable, active and no matter how strange it is very strange Socially. After a couple of hours, a light echo remains in the form of not accuracy of movements, but you are awake and positive. The access to a state of complete sobriety without wiring, fatigue or dulling.
A pleasant condition throughout the entire flight. Very positive experience.
Well, as they say: a cure for poison ā€¦
With an increase in a portion to the standard 0.1 grams to the helmet, nothing of the positive remains. An intensive parish with the constraint of breathing and body.
Thoughts, like a mash on a conveyor, are heated one to another - in the head ā€œporridgeā€ despite the fact that it is extremely negative porridge, and not funny, as it happens. It turns differently, the most unexpected and unpleasant from the subconscious. Interestingly, this condition can last an hour or more. With the account of the intense body and intermittent breathing, inexperienced users lose control completely, some break into panic. In general, the state is uncomfortable not in the head not in the body, absolutely not social; For less prepared users, this overkill will not work to hide, the face ā€œfloatsā€ the facial expressions becomes strange, but in general the movements are shabby and unremarkable. After these sensations, there is no unearthly plateau, not a normal exit. Even when the overload ends, you remains some kind of ā€œdeafeningā€, the bitch ā€œcantedā€.

For me, a sativore, it turned out to be a great experience and a step towards rapprochement with the sativable. Maybe once I understand her all the same. I do not spare the spent time and place.

6 Likes

In the flowering tent now three pots of 40 liters, #1 Field Trip, #2 and #3 different phenotypes of face off x 818

Scrog was not planned and this is not full, after transplanting in 40 liter pots it was necessary to give 10 days for the development of the root system in the new pot before transferring to the regime 12/12, because if not done - then not all the pot will be occupied by root. As you know after flowering, the root actively develops for about 30 days, then the growth of the roots almost stops. In 30 days the plants will not take full 40 liters.
However, after 10 days in large pots, the plants began to grow too fast, and at the time of growth stop they would not get into the tent, or in the middle of the night they climbed and tightened me in the middle :slight_smile:
Therefore, I had to put them with a grid of about half of their height and fix, more manipulations with a braid did not, very not convenient, because the mesh with a too large cell is needed twice as much.

11 Likes

So you enjoyed the Cindy 99? Was this your first time smoking it?

1 Like

Yes, if the consumption rate is observed, it is incredible smoke. Very motivating and sublime. A kind of ā€œduracellā€ is not a day that will not stop.
C99 I tried different manufacturers, the latter from the G13 breeder ā€¦ However, although they all have similar sativa characteristics, C99 from Brothers Grimm is clearly different from others.

7 Likes

They were certainly beautiful plants!

2 Likes

I planned to make F2 and different crosses with my father C99 but now I hesitate, I said that I do not love Sativa too much and I still have 5 (or so) original nuts, and there are already several men in the tent and will most likely decide now Cherry Queenā€™s article.
As I understand the OMG father from Bodhi, retirement and new crosses and lines will no longer be, and I am not able to make a cycle exclusively on nuts, so you need to make a decision.
There are also men: Face OFF X 818; Space monkey bx1. But f2 of these varieties are not interested in me, I have about a thousand nuts of everyone, and where they would be quite interesting as a father, for example, C99 X Space Monkey Bx1 - two opposites in one bottle, or say the ā€œsour face of Cindyā€ :nauseated_face: :wink:
These are the thoughts now, I would be glad to hear your thoughts and advice, feel free - talk!

4 Likes

What an awesome thread. You really know what youā€™re doing! That grow with all the small pots came out so good. I will continue to follow along.

I hope peace comes to your country soon.

2 Likes