Splinter's Doja Dojo

I took down the sour ripper and the red hot cookies clones, so i have a free tent.

next round’s seeds just went into wet papertowels inside plastic baggies. then i put all the baggies into a cereal box and then into a paper bag. now it’s sitting in a veg tent at 79f.

1 Like

so this was the sour ripper f77:

and this was the red hot cookies clone f62:

11 Likes

So the seed popping is going well. after 48 hours i had tails on 8 of 12 of them. So those went into the organic seed starter. 2 others look like they may be live, but giving it another day. Nothing so far on the chocolope x santa marta and nothing on the Window Bomb Monster.

The big Detroit energ

y broke the soil today.

2 Likes

Purple Punch X Lemon Sour Diesel, a local cross

The other one

7 Likes

well, that wraps up this round.
next round is nearly in full swing.

i’ve got 4 that broke the soil
6 more that germed in the papertowel, but have yet to surface, and i’ve got a few more seeds in papertowels.

we should have a full set in a week or less.

1 Like

I want to thank @DougDawson @ReikoX @hawkman, @Heliosphear and @Slammedsonoma420 for your generous gifts. I have one going from each of you.

So far, i can’t get the beans from @THCeed to pop. i just put down 5,6 of the Widow Bomb Monster and 1 of the Wreckage Master Bastard in case the WBMs are no good . So, will know in a couple days, I really want to get at least one from you going. If you know what to do to the WBMs to get them to work, please let me know.

I also had some trouble with the chocolope x colombian gold, but got some tech and it worked. amazing. it has not worked on the WBM.

Also, I think i messed up the Cotton Candy checking on it down in the soil. The stem went from white to clear and hasn’t moved since two days ago. So, I will add one more of those to germ kit. So, i just need two more to surface…a cotton candy and something from THCeed.

i may also have a chocolope x kwazulu, but is also isn’t germing. seeds look very similar to the chocolopexcolombian gold…and the Twenty20 Arcata Trainwreck seeds that i had a hard time popping. all small black seeds.

6 Likes

Nice man, best of luck with your grow. :v:

2 Likes

I"ll will be tuning in on this One !!!

2 Likes

@THCeed the Widow Bomb Monster has risen and I think the cotton candy looks like it is still moving up…so, it might be on as of tomorrow. Thank you.

3 Likes

Glad to hear.

2 Likes

everything was moved to the seedling tent as the prior crops dry ended. it looks like i have enough to roll now.

i started giving the older ones nutes this week, super low added 50ppm. the rest are just getting ph’d water 6ish. i got the chocolope x colombian on the second pop. it’s a bit behind i might hold it back for the next project. No dice on the second cotton candy. my fried who requested it is pretty bummed. i have 3 more to those beans, but we are running out of time.

I have to pick up to 8 fems and the rest regs:
2 x Lemon Alien fem (from me), might hold for another project
1 x Chocolope x Kawazulu fem
1 x Grateful Red fem
1 x Golden Triangle fem
1 x Godfather OG x Mean Mug fem
1 x Chocolope x S.M. Colombian Gold fem
1 x St. Stephen fem
1 x Guava Flow Ghost fem
1 x Ice Cream Cake fem
1 x Big D Energy x RKS reg
1 x Grass Fire OG Dominion Diesel reg
1 x Sour Grapes reg
2 x Widow Bomb land race. i may only keep one reg
1 x Wreckage Master Bastard. i have to pick between this and the chococolombian.

So, might go 7 fems and 5 regs…not decided on the wreckage master.

I have a few scraggly plants and duds. I had 1 Widow Bomb dud and the first ChocolopexColombian wouldn’t shed it’s shell. it lost a cotelydon and just stunted from there.

I can keep up to 4 off to the side.
the 2 lemon alien, perhaps the wreckage and maybe the extra widow bomb.

Here we go:

4 Likes

Just dropped 12 into 2-gal hempy’s. This will be the first grow i used almost entirely recycled perlite. the my experiments with it this past round went well with on the Red Hot cookies clone.

Sad I didn’t get a cotton candy at all. the chocolop colombian is super small…not sure those seeds are ok. If it goes well, i will replace a male with it once flower starts. I held back the 2 Alien Bubba SLH a Widow Bomb Monster with the choco colombian. The extras will serve the next project.

tent before:
The germ/seedling

The whole gang:

Their new home:

4 Likes

I am waiting for the heat to go down a bit, then i can start the next project. This one will be for the old man to remember the good times…and me too to hit the bucket list hard. I got a bunch of beans from Colorado Sativas. Since RH is high here and can’t really be controlled well, i figured these equatorials had the best chance of not giving a crap about humidity. I used to run a dedicated ac in the tent there, but it was too expensive. i did an auto in this environment last year and it went ok. i got some caterpillars at one point, but it was manageable. so, i expected a less than perfect run, but still success. This will be 2 xs1500 in a 2x4. Same 2 gal style hempys. same nutes. gh floranova and the line.

Should get to popping things this week. We have next:

2 x Acapulco Gold BC1 (AG x Maya)
2 x Acapuclo Gold Purple Stem Bx (Snow High I think, should be pure AG)
2 x Panama (out of ACE)
2 x Oaxaca

I also have Kona Gold Blue Orca Haze and the NL5 Haze Bastards, but those have a litle indica in them and I was worried about mold. my extra plants from the other grow will probably end up here once the males are culled. so, will probably add the 2 x AlienBubba SLH and the Widow Bomb Monster.

1 Like

St. Stephen fems???

1 Like

It’s NL5 x (Limoncello (Lemon Pie x OverFlo) x Stargown), not the Stevie Wonder one.

Many thanks :pray::pray::pray:

1 Like

Awesome work! Can I ask where you got the arc clone from? Not specifically obviously lol, but was is someone’s seed pop or the clone only one from co? I’ve been searching for that cut for a long time, and one of my favorites for sure

1 Like

thanks. it’s a clone of my own seed pop. it’s from NASC. a freebie, so their white label. i think they still have them. if you check the price on them they are pretty high for some no name stuff. my guess is its legit stuff. it’s very frosty, smells like grape hard candy. high is very hybrid. right up the middle. very chill, but not too narcotic. 70 days is good.

Great work man . Just saw thread .

Ages ago i ran Cotton Candy sourced from Brad in Canada, Federation i think .

Was amazingly good weed.

1 Like

thank you.
i tried to germ 2 seeds of the 5 pack i had in the fridge. both did the same thing, and got stuck in the dirt and couldn’t make it all the way up. i will try again next run i guess. the seeds were some of the smallest i have seen. smaller than the red hot cookies. anyway, maybe next time. it was a requested strain. it came around about 20+ years ago and again about 10 years ago,…and it was really nice. i am not sure if this is the same thing, but i had high hopes.