Spotted Lime auto F2s for trading and passing around

Got mine today :grin: fuckin awesome can’t wait to try em! Showed them to @Skip19 and probably gonna send a few beans his way. The wife and my oldest cracked up when they saw the package art haha . @JBow918 , @Molto_Mota and @monkeyman you guys rock. Thanks again

6 Likes

FYI the Trump Nutz seeds came from @Molto_Mota and the spotted limes seeds were made by @JBow918 and to top it off they self-distributed the seed run - I am proud to be part of that team! These days more people need to work together to make positive things happen in our communities - when people work together so much more can be accomplished.

23 Likes

Thanks, I was a bit medicated when I answered and spaced on it.

2 Likes

Thanks to all that signed up. I’ll be getting the remaining packs out this weekend. Then I’ll be sending the remainder to @Sebring
Again a big thanks to @Molto_Mota and @monkeyman for making this run special for all!!!

11 Likes

its cool @Deadinside88 , I wasn’t talking to you specifically, just the room in general, I just feel that @Molto_Mota needs more love for those awesome seeds - I am looking forward to testing them out. Also, just wanted to note that @JBow918 is self-distributing these before he sends them off to @Sebring to share with the world - that’s pretty OG!

7 Likes

@monkeyman. Thanks for sharing this info. I did not realize that @Molto_Mota was the one responsible for the Trump Nutz!! Big thank you to all involved!!

8 Likes

I’m vegging a couple of the Trump Nutz now. Super stoked to see how they turn out! Should be very interesting, I was lucky to sample both parents and was blown away by some unique terps.

11 Likes

Thank you for pointing this out monkeyman! I didn’t have time to go back and see who provided the Trump Nutz when I posted my thank you before. Yuuuge thank you to to @Molto_Mota! That shit is awesome! Even had my 70 year old mother in law non consumer laughing her ass off :rofl:. And thanks again to @JBow918 for putting together the F2s and distributing!

12 Likes

Got your PM sent out. Thanks again and a big thanks to @Molto_Mota! I wasn’t aware of that part either.

Hey, what’s in the Trump Nutz, after all? peace

5 Likes

Its cheetos x saucy balls. Gonna be :fire::fire::fire:

10 Likes

@Molto_Mota sorry bro huge thanks to you as well for the Trump Nutz was not aware they were your creation,there will be a mother plant kept in my garden and the packaging will be going in a frame.Thanks again for sharing with us all and thanks again to @JBow918 and @monkeyman for the great collaberation.Your all greatly appreciated for what you do here.Have a great weekend all !!

7 Likes

Hey y’all are very welcome! Wasn’t no thing on my part, I just reversed a saucyballs and chucked some pollen :rofl:

@JBow918 did the hard part of distribution, and this was his project, like I said I just did a little piggybacking!

I’m glad everyone is digging them, and I hope they all grow into amazing ladies!

Parent shot: Saucyballs on left, Cheetos on right

22 Likes

@JBow918, got my seed packs today. Thanks! packages are even cooler in real life. Can’t wait to do a run of these!
:peace_symbol:

9 Likes

For sure you guys did something pretty damn awesome, this is one of the many reasons I love OG.

14 Likes

Well, these are two I’ve never had. They sure look the part! Thanks again brother. peace

4 Likes

here is a sketch of an idea I was kicking around for the packaging for the Trump Nutz before I settled on the zombie trump

18 Likes

Dude that’s too funny. I like this one too. Maybe I’ll make more and we’ll use that for the S1s.

7 Likes

Yeah that’s a pretty spot on depiction of the Donald.
Man I love that dude.

9 Likes

@monkeyman that’s awesome! :joy::joy: It should definitely get used for F2s!

6 Likes

Airmail received with thanks. What a great job you guys did, excited to run them both

5 Likes