Spotted Lime auto F2s for trading and passing around

@SmknCanuck. Thought the same thing.

5 Likes

That packaging is sik !!! Might need that as souvenirs, scared to open em :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

They aren’t heat sealed, you can open em from the top. Might need some roach clips or small needle nose pliers to pull out the coin flip cleanly. They weren’t super easy to get in the packs! (At least the TrumpNutz)

6 Likes

That must vary cause mine was the opposite, the Trump Nutz came out fairly easily while the spotted lime were a pain and wondered how they got them in in the first place.

But of course with such awesome packaging I promptly placed them back in when normally I’d put them in my own .5ml vials and label myself.

5 Likes

Hey thank you all very much!!! A big thank you to @Molto_Mota and @monkeyman. Wouldn’t been nearly as sweet with out you guys helping out.
Yeah they are pretty hard to get out of the packs I’ve noticed. Sorry bout that everyone.

7 Likes

Gotta stop by post office tomorrow and see if they came in, been a few days since I checked…damn I’m excited

5 Likes

oh cool! nice work, @monkeyman. If I ever need packaging I know who to go to!

5 Likes

Yeah that Trump Nutz is a definite collector for me, lol. Are the nutz orange? heh

5 Likes

I’m hoping to get those cool packages also .

6 Likes

Awesome artwork @monkeyman! Very nice.

7 Likes

Should be any day now my friend.

5 Likes

When I first read thru this thread, I had no idea that you were already shipping these out !

Gotta go stalk the mailman now, L8r. :sweat_smile::joy:

7 Likes

@monkeyman so you’re the mastermind behind those awsome packages!!! Well I said it ones and I say it again!! I love them !!

9 Likes

thanks @Swe-can, I am glad you like the packaging - I am proud to be part of the team! @Molto_Mota and @JBow918 worked hard making these great seeds, and were so generous to share with people here, I felt that they deserved some artwork to go along with them. I am happy with how they came out, and I can’t wait to grow the seeds.

14 Likes

You did a fine work @monkeyman and also @JBow918 and @Molto_Mota :clap: :v:

Thanks for your generosity and your time to do this for us all !

8 Likes

Got mine in the mail today!!! Thank you

6 Likes

Got mine in today! USPS kinda tore the envelope up, but they were all there and safe. Thanks again! They’re gonna be yuuuge!

8 Likes

Got mine in the mail today no problems whatsoever ty.

4 Likes

I got mine today, and i agree awesome packaging. You gotta love the OG spirit. Thanks again

6 Likes

10 Likes