Spotted Lime auto F2s for trading and passing around

I noticed that with my Coin Flips also, so I used a Paper Cutter and shaved off about 1/16" off 2 sides. They slide in perfectly and still have room for the Rubber Washers (drops of Super Glue). EVERYONE, do have a awesome week, take care, be EXTRA safe and, forever, be well…mister :honeybee:

8 Likes

tenor

All I see when I finally noticed that side of the pack :rofl:

Mine arrived yesterday thanks to all for the reason to smile yesterday!

8 Likes

jUST got mine today!!! Thanks again @JBow918

Especially excited to grow these out!!

Much love :v: :peace_symbol:

5 Likes

You’re very welcome my friend. Hope you find something special in them.

6 Likes

Just because I’m a derp - are these auto flowers, or regulars? Was confused as it states both.

Thanks again!!

Edit - is there such a thing as auto flower regular seeds? If thats the case Holy S*#t!!

6 Likes

@nefrella Yes the spotted lime ll is a auto regular strain.

7 Likes

Auto flower regular would just mean they are male & female autos as opposed to just femmed autos

8 Likes

Sorry for the delay but mine made it safe and sound, too bro. It came a few days ago. I love the packaging. @monkeyman ain’t messin’ around. :money_mouth_face: Thanks guys!

9 Likes

BwuahahahahaHa…

8 Likes

Rip n tear

3 Likes

yes sir great job on these got the Spotted Lime “second pack” lol and Trump nutz and the pollen thank you very much and I hope my package has made it to you still waiting to see if most of them get wherē they arē going its been almost 3 weeks so fingers crossed

4 Likes

Sweet. Glad you like em man. I’m pretty sure I did get it already. I cant even remember what it was tho? Lol. I have like 4 or 5 that I got all at once and not sure what was from who.

4 Likes

cool man i don’t remember what I sent a bunch of auto reg stuff anyways yeah pollen was right on time looks to be viable with a successful pollination

4 Likes

Alright that makes me happy. Hope that you get some fire in those. Yes I did find the seeds you sent. Thanks again man.

1 Like

Thanks for doing this JBow918. Im always on the search for cbd strains. I like to smoke a 50/50 mix with thc for my spinal cord pain. Ive got some BOG Sour Bluetooth f2s I would be happy to trade for a few. if that dosent interest you I can break the list out and see what else I have…lol. I havent looked at it for a while and cant remember what I have…might have also over medicated this morning

8 Likes

Hey man that sounds badass. Wanna shoot me a dm with your addy and I’ll get these out friday or Saturday.

4 Likes

Will do that right now. I am just now doing a germination test on them after a drying period. They are just starting to pop and are at 80% after about 30 hours so I feel safe they are good to go

3 Likes

Dropped 3 of the spotted lime in water about 30 minutes ago. Let the fun begin :grin:

11 Likes

Hell yeah!!! Hope you find some kill.

2 Likes

once my 1st seed run is done I’m starting another with 3 of those.

2 Likes