Spotted Lime auto F2s for trading and passing around

Fem auto deathstar?? What!!! Where did those come from?? The wedding cake, spotted lime auto sounds amazing!!! Would it taste like a key lime pie??

4 Likes

Key lime pie sounds pretty fricking awesome.

8 Likes

The spotted lime is definitely more sweet so it should pair nicely with some good wedding cake. I think you are on to something @SmknCanuck !!!

6 Likes

No bro we are on to something.I could not make it with you so kindly creating and sharing the spotted lime.Spotted Lime Cake sounds good to me.

Also going to be doing a reg auto test for HeritageFarms of his Red Lebanese auto x royal purple kush auto and have the ok to make seeds just gotta give him his due accolades :laughing:

5 Likes

Definitely onto something!!

1 Like

Then we will have DeathStarRyder and WhiteNightRyder .DeathStarWedding NightmareWedding …Going on an auto seed bender this winter…Then to top it of with the auto fem CrazyCanuck mix one of each auto femminized reversed plant of each strain placed in the tent with the fan going to make the Crazy Canuck

4 Likes

got mine as well my friend pollen iß jut in time and the trumps nutz is funny crap @SmknCanuck so I don’t know if it was covered but what are you using for reversal

4 Likes

I’m gonna tell you now…I’m getting in line for some of that!!! Enjoy your weekend, do stay safe and, indeed, be well.

4 Likes

Got mine today, thanks again and I’ll message you soon with a list of what I have, although I don’t have any autos.
The Trump Nuts were the cherry on top, even my non user wife thought they were hilarious.

12 Likes

I do love them @JBow918 i do, i do !!

21 Likes

Alright!!! Glad they made it. Glad you like em. Hope they bring you lots of joy!!!

11 Likes

Thank you once again :v::pray: @JBow918

They’re going out in the summer with all the other autos i have !! The best way to grow here in my region !! But those Trump nutz are going in my tent one day!

6 Likes

Damn! Packaging and everything, @JBow918. Holy cow that’s cool!

Makes me feel a bit inadequate for the way I send seeds to folks though… :pleading_face: :nerd_face:

15 Likes

Definitely put some time into them.

5 Likes

Trump nuts is gonna be a collector package a few years from now . Nice packaging .

9 Likes

I’m glad you guys are enjoying the packaging, @JBow918 and @Molto_Mota made some nice beans and they deserved some nice packaging, so it was my pleasure to do them and be part of the team. It shows what you can accomplish if you all work together.

18 Likes

@monkeyman my friend you did a hell of a job!!!

11 Likes

@monkeyman. If I ever make seeds you can bet I hit you up!! Great work!! You and @JBow918 will have everyone else stepping up their game!!

12 Likes

Told y’all it was gonna be Yuuuuge! :rofl::rofl:

All the props go to Monkeyman for the amazing label design, the dude has skills!

@JBow918 thank you brother for getting this ball rolling and inspiring me to do a lil piggybacking! OG to the core bro!

9 Likes

Yep joker bro i already told Jbow I am gonna hire @monkeyman to do the packaging for my auto seeds.Between his own packaging,my avatar and what he did with Jbows spotted Lime and Trump Nutz there is no one else i would want doing my packaging :grin:

11 Likes