Spotted Lime auto F2s for trading and passing around

I was hoping to see these in the Sebring drop yesterday! I managed to score a pack of Loco Mota though. Super stoked for that. Really cool that you did a preservation run with these!

If you still have some of these Spotted Lime F2s, and would be interested in some Loco Motas (fem auto), I’d love to work out a trade when my order arrives in a few days.

4 Likes

just add your name to the list in the first post and your wish will be granted. @JBow918 sent mine and it should be here today according to the informed delivery site :monkey_face:

4 Likes

Yes sir. Just add your name as I will be sending more out this week. And yes I missed out on the loca mota and would love some.

4 Likes

The description of the grapey kushness made my mouth water mmmm

5 Likes

Goal for today: Add name to list

Goal for future: Make more seeds!

I only grabbed a single pack of them, but if someone wants to work some self-pollinating magic on them, since they’re fem autos, I can surely get them into their hands. I’m hoping Sebring is able to ship this week, but of course I expect nothing. The man is a saint and what he does is truly amazing. Even if it takes a month, I’m not complaining. :blush:

5 Likes

Hey man, I know I already PM’d you but I also added my name to the list. Thanks for the trade offer, I’ve set aside your seeds already.

3 Likes

You may be surprised. @Sebring is a machine, lol. Although after we all finished he said orders were still going through. He may get a tad busy.

4 Likes

Looking forward to running this and seeing how Sebrings LowRyder ll will gel with it,and returning some to you.I will also be making more of the lowryder and will kick some of those your way to.Autobot winter is gonna be a blast.

4 Likes

ahh now i see it all clearly, @JBow918 very cleverly timed his Spotted Lime F2 seed distribution to coincide with @Sebring’s seed drop, so now people will have many extra seeds to send back to him as trade - he is gonna be the mack daddy of sebring seeds. lol just pulling your leg Jbow - you are cut from the same cloth as sebring and are both as OG as they get.

9 Likes

Hey @JBow918 I’m late as always to the bean dip. I’m certainly interested in sampling some lime weed. Idk what you want in return, but what I can offer in return. I’ll cover shipping and throw in a little extra for a couple of OG members who’s not able to ship. Hopefully this works as I’m adding my name to the list.

2 Likes

Appreciate you brotha!!!

6 Likes

Sweet. No need to pay shipping my friend. In future if you have something special just keep me in mind.

9 Likes

I wish I were that clever. Lol. I will be sending @Sebring what ever dont use. I think it awesome that they will be going back home to where I got them.

13 Likes

Teamwork makes the dream work! (Its cliche because it’s true :rofl:)

18 Likes

I’ve got some Spotted Lime seeds in the mail being shipped along with some landrace Ruderalis seeds! I knew about the landrace seeds, but didn’t know he was including a handful of the others as well. So I decided not to add my name to the list. Wanna let someone else benefit from your generosity. :blush:

Hopefully I’ll end up with a decent male in the bunch and can do a seed run! Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

9 Likes

I’ll be making another drop at the post office tomorrow. I’ll keep contacting people on the list to get safe addresses. Thanks everyone for the love and support. I hope everyone enjoys these and gets the relief they are looking for in these fine little beans.

18 Likes

got mine tues. thanks man! going to grow some next spring.

3 Likes

Looking forward to seeing what comes of the spotted Lime crossed to the auto wedding cake and lowryder ll.will be will be sending some of each line and crosses back to you when they are done brother.

3 Likes

Hell yeah man. Those lime cakes will be good for sure.

2 Likes

The wedding cake is an auto fem so i am going to reverse one plant to make more fem wedding cake and one wedding cake i am going to dust branches with the spotted lime and lowryder ll…Also grabbing some fem auto Death Star and White Nightmare at end of the month.Will reverse one of each and dust one of each with the other…Looking to move to 75% auto to 25% photo period in my gardens…Also grabbing fem Alaskan Thunder Fuck to work with the LowRyder ll …All kinds of auto projects in the works this winter.

12 Likes