Spring 2023 Co-op Box Update thread - closed

Arrived!

I haven’t heard back from Sebring. He said a few weeks.

:green_heart: :seedling:

29 Likes

Oh sweet !
Excited these arrived safely :raised_hands:

I gotta keep coming back here cause im paranoid I’ll miss when to send to Sebring haha

I am really just happy to hear that he is doing better tho. I wish I could help out in some way. I know it’s a ton of work on all of you. It is sincerely appreciated.

7 Likes

@G-paS Sorry to tag you young lady, but can you confirm if OGer made it?

1 Like

Made which?

3 Likes

The 99 OGer I guess thats whats its called? it got snagged last time when it was coming from the north.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Those are the ones from @Gpaw to replace what the boader stole.

6 Likes

Yes ma’am are they coming in this box or still hashing out details?

4 Likes

:woozy_face: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

Cheers
G

5 Likes

:worried: :pray: :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

I have packaged and labeled 143 packs of OGer Kush from @Gpaw, which is enough to cover all those who signed up. They will be sent with the rest of the strains I have packed up which are listed above in this post. Now the big nerve racking part is sitting and sweating while this big box of “beads” heads across the border.

28 Likes

@G-paS or @DougDawson I forget where the sign up was, since it was a while ago…I know we signed up for it,…just want to make sure iy was JUST ONE of us!!!

Also- when will we know the cost and where to send the $$$ ???

Thanks!
Huggz!!!

4 Likes

I am not seeing either of you on the list @Lady.Zandra63 but I may have missed it. I will drop the link to the run below. As for when and how much that has yet to be determined. We are waiting for Sebring to get his site sorted out for payments. Also I am waiting for the go ahead to ship the 8 strains I have packed up for the box. Until those make it across the border safely there is no way for us to say how much the total will be. It would be a giant disaster if people all paid for the strains I am sending and then have them seized by customs. Once the seeds are safely in the USA we can start figuring out totals, G-pas is making here spread sheet to get that sorted. Then it’s just a matter of when the DIYgreenlife site is back up and working to take payments. All will be revealed here in time :slight_smile: :v:

17 Likes

Go ahead :rofl:

21 Likes

we-are-go-for-launch-apollo13

23 Likes

Godspeed to those little OGers, hope this journey goes more smoothly than the last

15 Likes

These will make it through!

7 Likes

Hopefully we don’t get bugs bunny as a courier :slight_smile:

Just kidding :slight_smile: good luck and God speed!
I’ll even burn some herbs and incense :slight_smile:

13 Likes

OK folks, some news. The 8 strains sent across the border from Canada have cleared customs. This includes the OGer Kush that replaced the ones grabbed by customs in fall box and the packs of Sour Diesel that were short in Fall box. So both those lists will get fulfilled along with the rest. I have included a Blue Kush collector card to go with each pack of seeds as Melody graciously agreed to add them to your boxes. Please do not flood @G-paS with PM’S, she will let you all know when you need to do something.

64 Likes

As of yesterday, the site isn’t up yet. He had just sent another message to the pay people.

36 Likes