Spring 2023 Co-op Box Update thread - closed

Thank You everybody for all the good wishes and vibes you have been sending my way.

While this is going on my sister moved in after closing on her house in MI and waiting for the one she is building in AK to finish. So I am now sitting 3 cats (not a cat person) and 3 dog (only one is mine and she is a trained service animal). He dog have to potty outside and don’t come when called. As she travels back and for doing buisness here and there. Also trying to buy the grand kids a house to get the out of mine. The grandson moved in 2020 and never left. :thinking: Total chaos here. :upside_down_face: :grimacing:

:green_heart: :seedling:

36 Likes

So are we still paying for it still even if we paid for it last time?

1 Like

@G-paS all the loves to you!!!

11 Likes

Once again thanks for all the hard work going into the boxes from everyone involved! It is much appreciated!!

I know this is happening to others but I also can’t sign in on DIYgreenlife. It doesn’t acknowledge my user name or email. I went to try and re-register and then it says my user name is taken🤦‍♂️
Should I just register with a new user name or just wait and see if this bug works itself out?

Also I’m days away from chopping a gorgeous Goji OG F2 from the fall box…pics and smoke report coming soon to the Bodhi thread!

14 Likes

I would just wait man. Sebring has been made aware of the issue so I am sure he will take care of it. You got lots of time.

9 Likes

That works for me, thanks @DougDawson !

3 Likes

I have an update from Sebring.

He is trying to set up a new payment system. It could take a few weeks. He will let me know when it is ready.

:green_heart: :seedling:

72 Likes

Thank you for all you do, lady!
:dove:

11 Likes

Thank you @G-paS please thank @Sebring for his efforts also

11 Likes

Ty @G-paS
You guys take your time over there .
No rush what so ever .
Seeds can definitely wait.
Hopefully you are feeling much better these days…:metal::metal:

10 Likes

Thank you for the update G-paS!

3 Likes

I have packaged up Alien Apparition, Blue Kush, Jalisco, Cobra Lips, Romulan and Tiger Berry (Packaged by grower), I have also packaged the remaining Sour Diesel that were short in the last box so that list will be filled. Also have packed up all the OGer Kush to replace those that got stopped in customs for the previous box. I will be sending off all non Canadian stock in the next couple days to @G-paS so she can start working her magic. Many thanks to all the growers who contributed to this box :v:

102 Likes

Huge effort on your part too Doug, and @G-paS thanks to all the coop members donating their time, effort and sanity to set this thing off. Y’all are the best of us :heart::v:t2:

34 Likes

I posted in the Congolese thread as well, but I mailed off the Coop’s Congolese packs today. They should be there by the 1st. Sorry for cutting it so close. :pray:

69 Likes

amazing !!!

thanks for doing this !!!

11 Likes

Holy Cow this is truly appreciated.
To all the parties involved in growin n sowin.
The Team at OG Rocks

Thank You

11 Likes

Man I’m kicking my self in the ass for not being on here more because :fire: is in this spring box lol congrats and kudos to all involved

13 Likes

If there is something you want I’m signed up for half of them are yours. Just let me know.

11 Likes

I was looking this up and I was like Damnit how’d I miss this… Then I saw my name on the list. Yes!! I looked for an appropriate gif but low and behold they were all too big

9 Likes

If there is anything that you want and I am getting it, I will gladly share with you, my brother :v:t3:
Gary

7 Likes