Spring 2023 Co-op Box Update thread - closed

Hopefully we don’t get bugs bunny as a courier :slight_smile:

Just kidding :slight_smile: good luck and God speed!
I’ll even burn some herbs and incense :slight_smile:

13 Likes

OK folks, some news. The 8 strains sent across the border from Canada have cleared customs. This includes the OGer Kush that replaced the ones grabbed by customs in fall box and the packs of Sour Diesel that were short in Fall box. So both those lists will get fulfilled along with the rest. I have included a Blue Kush collector card to go with each pack of seeds as Melody graciously agreed to add them to your boxes. Please do not flood @G-paS with PM’S, she will let you all know when you need to do something.

64 Likes

As of yesterday, the site isn’t up yet. He had just sent another message to the pay people.

:green_heart: :seedling:

36 Likes

Nice! Great to hear

6 Likes

That’s great news! Doesn’t affect me at all, but I know it’ll make a lot of people happy!

8 Likes

It definitely will affect you. Once people get the box trades will begin, which you can use to get stuff that interests you

12 Likes

Yes! (700 kb limit or else I would have put a gif of Macauley Culkin in Home Alone, making a fist, going down on one knee, and saying “Yes!”)

7 Likes

Not in one knee but here you go :wink:

yes

11 Likes

Oh that’s Awesome news !! Haha !

Thank you all for making this happen :raised_hands:

5 Likes

You are quite welcome. In fairness I am but a cog in the machine. Many hands went into making this possible from the growers to the donators to the action team. Then there is OG itself that allows us to do this on their forum. :v:

28 Likes

This is excellent news, now all I have to do is figure out which seeds I’m signed up for. :crazy_face:

4 Likes

@G-paS is donating her time and efforts - we need to keep track of our sign ups.

13 Likes

@Zolorp go to the search function and type @Zolorp category:37

It will show you all the runs you signed up for.

And also this:

They have all the records, and there will be a post showing each member, and what they owe.

13 Likes

Thank You for sharing this information. It is really helpful.

3 Likes

Great info. While I posted the info last time due to there being three in two runs for shipping. Everybody needs to track their own information.

:green_heart: :seedling:

16 Likes

You just have to remove the “@” symbol.
Just your name followed by a space then category:37

With the “@” symbol I believe it gives you every comment you’ve made under a seed run thread.

11 Likes

Aha! Gracias.

4 Likes

Whoa that’s pretty tricky! I’ve just been keeping a list in my notes on my phone but I like that sneaky search tech!

5 Likes

Right I just found this out from @happytrees23 it’s amazing right

5 Likes

I don’t like the Catagory:37 search. When I do it I get 77 threads listed, lol.

Now to get by this I sugguest going to the Co-op section and look for runs that show “Pending Distribution” at the start of their titles. These are the runs going out in the next box.

Better yet, and not to sound like an asshole, but folks really need to start keeping track of what they signup for. Signups are getting busier and busier as the site grows. If a person cannot even keep track of what they signed up for did they really want the strains to begin with or should they have gone to someone else :thinking: If a user followed a grow they would not forget they signed up for it. What we see allot is folks signing up for anything and everything as quickly as they can and adding said seeds to their collections instead of leaving them for someone else who might have really wanted them to grow.

There is a great amount of effort that goes into the Co-ops by growers, distributors and action group members. The only thing a user has to do is sign up, keep track of their sign ups and then pay for shipping/packaging. Imagine how these Co-op runs would not even be a thing if the growers, distributors and action group members put in the same level of effort as those who don’t even keep track of their own signups.

I am sorry to sound like a downer here but I really think this is something folks should keep in mind. :v:

42 Likes