Spring Box '24 fixed-ready for payments

No friends and family thanks to a cool Dr.G I’m assuming? That’s lame for everyone involved.

No biggie though.

Digging through my PP for it and sending in the next 10 or so

Edit… fuck. Sent it f&f. Habits die hard. Glad I just talked about it. I’ll figure some out.

Hold on… the way you said that messed me up… it NEEDS to be sent f&f right? So people can’t dispute after they get stuff. I spent too much time in the sun this week.

1 Like

You don’t need to login. Just skip that part.

Just below where you “Add to Cart” the $6 shipping, is the strains available to those who signed up for them.

After “Add to Cart” is clicked, click “View Cart” to continue.

And put in your OverGrow username where prompted (it’s NOT optional).

Vortex
Sweet & Sour Cindy
Yogi
Gummo
3 extras

I’m using a phone so it may look different for other folks.

Thank You @G-paS for all you do!

4 Likes

Do you mean $ in the mail? I hope this is possible

3 Likes

Thank you @G-paS. Money was sent through Sebring’s site.

1 Like

Done! I added the additional dollar as well.

Thank you @G-paS!!

Keep on Growing….Overgrow the World!

Done with the extra dollar for shipping. Thanks @G-paS and donors for all the hard work.

1 Like

I mean… what’s a buck amongst friends!!!

1 Like

Prompted by @G-paS’s gentle reminder to the stoners among us (not naming names or anything) that there’s a “How does the Co-Op boxes work” (sic) tutorial thread I re-read that thread, and it does say to follow the instructions for the payment method you select… and paying by mail is one of the options.

Unless G-Pas comes back to correct that I’m presuming it’s a-okay to pay by mail.

5 Likes

That’s the method I went with as well, in the past I tried the echeck payment and my checking account with my bank won’t allow that

so I used PayPal the past few boxes, but now that account has a charge or two I don’t recognize, so while I fix it I’m going strictly cash in the mail for seeds if I can.

1 Like

And here’s a link to that tutorial with detailed payment instructions:

Thanks for all your hard work @G-paS!
-Grouchy

6 Likes

Thank you! :pray:
@G-paS. Money was sent through Sebring’s site.

2 Likes

It won’t be if people keep posting it. Don’t post any paypal info in public.

3 Likes

Thanks !! monies sent via US mail

Third party details removed. Allow them to decide when and where posting such information is appropriate.

6 Likes

I can’t get that far . Nothing on that diy site works for me .

4 Likes

It works… insanely slowly… I found it worked best to just let it do it’s spinny seemingly going nowhere thing for a few minutes, and eventually it would load. Heads-up it does that every time you click on something, so prepare yourself for three or four rounds of sitting there thinking it will never ever load.

4 Likes

Chrome loads the page much quicker for me. Firefox is real slow on the page, but works if you wait.

1 Like

Running Win 7 / Firefox . Worked in the past . Seems every time there’s some kinda issue .

1 Like

yeah it doesnt work like it has the last few times, my e-check was declined. i will not “link” my bank account using the other method. may be the first box i dont pay for and i wont signup for any more seed runs.

and i do this (programming/computer work) for a living
i actually paid for 3 other members box last run

5 Likes

You can send by mail if you’re that concerned about it. It has been mentioned in this thread, just takes some reading.

1 Like