St Judes Auction for Children

if you have a plan and more scale than me im not gonna drive the price up on you. very interested to see what you can find in them though.
going to smoke this fatty and run through the list again.

6 Likes

These are looking unloved and I’ll be the one to kick it off, $20 each for #35 and #36

9 Likes

Please walk i just waxed the floors……

4 Likes
  1. Cherry festival 60$ @donuchee
3 Likes

what is afghan mission? coming for that pack field lol

3 Likes
8 Likes

That GSC X A5Mirakel is a kissing cousin to bandaid haze… same dad genetics. Should be some potential for fire in there.

6 Likes

are there any left?..maybe i can dontate/grab a pack of seeds…

It’s an auction, gotta read the first post if you want to participate :bear::+1:

5 Likes

#1 $20 @CanuckistanPete
#12 $15 @NDNCHILD
#22 $10
#24 $10
#49 $10
#53 $10
#54 $10
#55 $10

+$20 just because I love the cause!

6 Likes

You can add the $20 onto your donation at the end of the auction. I will be sending DM’s to all the winners with a PayPal addy. Others have showed interest in donating without using the auction also, I may have trouble remembering the members wanting to do so.
Please if you want to donate it is easy to do via the St. Jude site. I will gladly donate whatever funds but it would probably be simpler to just donate via here if you don’t want to use the auction or if you don’t win and still want to donate:

6 Likes

Sorry I missed this one!
It’s recorded now…….,

2 Likes

I’m well aware on how to make donations on the site, and have already donated a couple hundred wing wangs this year for St Jude. I’m trying to keep your donations separate because this is a separate thing :muscle:t2:

@Oldjoints
download (2)

6 Likes

I meant that message for all members that have showed interest in donating whether they don’t win or not use the auction.
Thank you for helping the kids!
That’s what this is all about …….

Respectfully……. OJ

7 Likes

It’s all good……… much love!

3 Likes

I don’t have a lot, but I like giving it when I can!

3 Likes

Unfortunately I have found that most that do have a lot aren’t overly giving!

It’s us poor folks that know what it’s like not to have or care enough to give.

6 Likes

Some listings have been entered and the person wishes to remain anonymous. They are also offering 5% to the grand total of all bids.
Please also note that shipping charges have been changed to 0 so there will be no shipping charges added to your totals.

9 Likes

I have a few of the Purple Corinto Budder x Dragon Energy going outdoors this summer… nice looking plants.

4 Likes

Thank you anonymous doner! That’s very generous of you! :heart::green_heart::heart::green_heart: :fist:t3:

6 Likes