St Judes Auction for Children

I am going to allow his bids……

2 Likes

Hey @Villiager next time please read the 1st post and follow the guide lines so we can atleast know we got out bid

6 Likes

:mechanical_arm: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Great job everyone,
Thanks @Oldjoints and all the donors!

1 Like

That is very honorable of you.
One Love

2 Likes

He is giving you time to correct your post. Next to the numbers and the money you need to put the names that your bumping.

1 Like

Thank you so much

Sorry for the other guys special sorry to

@Smoklahoma @Frosty78
That I was to stupid to do it right

If anyone had a problem with it I will give you strains out my personal collection…………

3 Likes

I hope I not interfering. Rules are rules.

1 Like

Brutal, but I’m glad St. Judes will get a few more bucks… couldn’t figure out why I was tagged in a standalone post until after the auction ended.

4 Likes

It takes time to learn this stuff around here man.

1 Like

None of those were mine, I was watching :joy:

5 Likes

It’s not stupidity, it’s that you jumped into a community event without reading the entire post, and your decision affected members of the community. Not mad at you, but do better next time.

15 Likes

Ok I will get this all finalized and let everyone know the final results

9 Likes

Very good show. I’m glad I got in at the end.

1 Like

Gotta agree with you here!

2 Likes

WOW thanks bro, very real!

5 Likes

Very nice turnout :tumbler_glass:

5 Likes

So much love @Oldjoints . This was a huge success, and I’m proud of this community, and of you my friend!

11 Likes

Thanks for the heads up.

2 Likes

This is one of those things that makes you happy, excited, nervous, on the edge of your seat sometimes if you’re into something, because it’s an auction and it’s fun! Then you get to the honored, grateful, touched and truly humbled by the generosity and caring of a community full of like minded individuals pulling together to do something for those that need something done! None of the words used above really describe how I feel about being OG. Y’all should be proud of yourselves!
Thanks all for donating and participating!
Thank you! @Oldjoints for hosting us knuckleheads.
I’m sure it kept you on your toes! Appreciate your time and generosity! Much respect to all! :facepunch:t3::fist:t3::vulcan_salute:t3:

5 Likes