St Judes Auction for Children

I wasn’t going to say anything, but very true. The same with me I jumped in at the last minute. I was trying to look for the list. It does affect members.

2 Likes

I feel guilty outbidding people.

3 Likes

Haaaa! lol
Same here

2 Likes

Don’t it’s an auction and how it works……

10 Likes

I realize that some people are on very fixed incomes. If you are, and I’ve outbid you, I’m more than happy to pay for them and send them your way. Seriously.

14 Likes

Ok the table is finalized.

There were a few discrepancies:

Villager made some bids lower than the highest bidder.

Give me some time and I will message each winner with how much to pay and how to do so……

13 Likes

Great job y’all. Raised good money for a great organization.:clap::clap: Congratulations to all the winners. :grin::green_heart:

9 Likes

Thank you to all of the donors who made this possible and thank you @Oldjoints for putting it on. Really cool event and supporting a great cause :raised_hands:t2::tumbler_glass:
@Budderton
@Tracker
@BlackWaterBudd
@TopShelfTrees1
@ELG
@darkillusion
@boatbum325
@buckaroobonsai

18 Likes

Ah no way!? I got outbid on #42 but didn’t get tagged? :pensive::disappointed_relieved:

Can i ask who donated those I’d like to see if they have any more available.

:v:

3 Likes

Messages won’t be gong out until tomorrow. It’s going take me awhile to confirm everything and make sure I have it all correct and get it all together.

10 Likes

Nice work putting this together @Oldjoints ! HUGE win for the kids!

Reading through everything it looked like a couple people might’ve gotten f’ed there at the end due to not getting tagged. Anyone that feels slighted hit me up and I’ll get you something. Most likely won’t be as cool as what you might have lost out on, but it’ll be something nice.

Trying to keep something of this magnitude situated is a huge undertaking, so sometimes everything isn’t perfect!

12 Likes

I offered the same.
I doubt anyone would have had time to respond anyway. I allowed the bids because a lot of times in these auctions in the last few seconds it is common to make that mistake and LJ always let it slide if there wasn’t much time left. So that’s why I let it slide and also could tell he was new to it all.

5 Likes

That #42 is Dank Banner (Bruce Banner x Dank Sinatra) made by @OrganicGorilla . If he has none left, ask on the Seed Trading thread, as i know at least 6 packs are in the hands of other OGers.

And @ix3u , so very cool of you to help in this way: “Anyone that feels slighted hit me up and I’ll get you something.”

11 Likes

Thanks guys what a fantastic charity event!

Appreciate all the seed donations, bids and @Oldjoints organizing everything. What a community.

I love these things :grin:

9 Likes

His English is off I believe. I seen it in the introduce yourself to OG. He says that. lol mine is terrible.

2 Likes

@Oldjoints @ix3u very kind offers of you ,but I’m cool I don’t want any freebies. Thanks Goe the offers though I appreciate that :blush:

I’ll see if there’s any more floating about, thanks!

6 Likes

Sorry @SonsOfAvery , I’m right out of those.

2 Likes

And out of likes (again) lol
All good, I’ll try the trade thread and see if they show up again sometime.

3 Likes

@SonsOfAvery ive got you brother :facepunch:t2:

12 Likes

^ Good man you are @TopShelfTrees1 ! OGer to the rescue.

6 Likes