St Judes Auction for Children

Some listings have been entered and the person wishes to remain anonymous. They are also offering 5% to the grand total of all bids.
Please also note that shipping charges have been changed to 0 so there will be no shipping charges added to your totals.

9 Likes

I have a few of the Purple Corinto Budder x Dragon Energy going outdoors this summer… nice looking plants.

4 Likes

Thank you anonymous doner! That’s very generous of you! :heart::green_heart::heart::green_heart: :fist:t3:

6 Likes

Lot #62 Nana Glue x sugar belt $15

3 Likes

#61 Sugar Belt f2 - $15
#63 Nana Glue x Sugar Belt - $15
@Oldjoints

3 Likes

#59 - 10$
#64 - 10$

4 Likes

Those new additions are sweet :sunglasses:

2 Likes

@Oldjoints The time stamp is correct? I hold cursor over timestamp, but don’t changes, so I don’t know if it is based on my timezone or not…
For me in Spain it says “end on Monday July 31 3:59 PM”? (should be 27 hours from now)

Sorry for dumb question.

3 Likes

Yes auction ends on Monday 3:59 PM
Just to be clear:
The auction will end the very last second of 3:59 as soon as the second hand hits 4:00 PM it’s over!

6 Likes
6 Likes

Lot #14 Biker Slush $25 @Oldjoints

2 Likes

Lot#60 sugar belt $10
I think there is a issue between 55 &56 lot # @Oldjoints

Looks like it was addressed.
Lot #61 sugar belt $10

2 Likes

I got ya on lot #61 but #60 has a bid on it at that price already…. @Smoklahoma

1 Like

Type of shipping (tracked or not tracked)
will be up to the discretion of donator.

I don’t want to add to their expenses so if they are willing to ship tracked for free that’s great, if not only untracked shipping will be offered by that donator.

6 Likes

Who ever wins the seeds I have donated Lot numbers 20-26, I will offer free worldwide standard untracked shipping. But if you want tracking I will need the few extra dollars to cover that.

9 Likes

I hope it’s correct like this:

#65 15$

@Piter

1 Like

Yes correct except please @ the person that you over bid.

So in this case it would be @Piter

3 Likes

Thanks and done :+1:t3: :+1:t3:

2 Likes

Whoever wins my items ( # 27 - 43 ) I planned on regular untracked 1st class in an A5 greeting card w/ coin flips . Will include original breeders packaging . It’s cheaper / easier on me especially for non-US destinations . US can add tracking if desired for another $5 . Your call I’m flexible .

7 Likes