St Judes Auction for Children

Somehow i’m on 10 Dollars… Should be 15 bucks ,as Piter had 10$ as a first bid.
It’s not much, but i guess every cent matters :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Oooops fixed now……

2 Likes

I please need to withdraw (w some dignity) from this Auction.

I had to pay an unexpectedly large car repair bill yesterday and i don’t need the seeds.

Thank you!

8 Likes

Not needed bro, the Blue Tara are mine.
If you need to retract your bid I will do so for you……

6 Likes

Thank you very much. I will happily send You $30 cash for the St Judes charity. DM me your address.

5 Likes

Pay for your car…….
It’s all good on my end!

6 Likes

Thank you much!
Fortunately i have a pack already of your Blue Taras and i can’t wait to pop those babies!

5 Likes

I think you will like them mine were very frosty with a hint of Blueberry…….

7 Likes

I will bid on #52 for $20.

3 Likes

Lot #52 $30. @Tao :grin::green_heart:

3 Likes

For anyone that doesn’t know the first two packs listed that I donated are direct from JOTI (Jordan of the islands ) packs. The gods pink I grew out in RDWC on my thread (part1) and actually grabbed two more packs. God Bud x Pink Kush dank, funky as hell fire!

9 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

20 bucks on #1 @ix3u

4 Likes

Dude!! Please stop :rofl: :rofl:
I can’t afford more seeds, but these sound amazing :fire: :fire: :fire:

5 Likes

#26 AMG Sour F2 - $30 @InTheWoods
@Oldjoints

4 Likes

have yet to grow a strain that did not require air filtration, always thought it was funny that someone browsing seed descriptions might assume they might not need one.

1 Like

@Oldjoints Told you this would blow up :slight_smile:

Thanks for putting in the effort

4 Likes

JOTIs in Canada…I don’t use it sometimes, I’ll just open the tent when lights on, and close it for off. I don’t mind the smell. Might get the odd look sometimes when somethings being delivered, but no big deal.

4 Likes

i could see in the fall/winter not needing it for 6 plants or so. in the summer when id run the ac to cool id come home to my home smelling like a cannabis jungle, and that was just not filtering the veg tent lol.

2 Likes