Stacked Mother Lode . 2022 . The Genesis

Will inbreed all that I have right now, and keep sending packs of seeds out, of every cross I make.

In a few years I should have something pretty interesting.
The intent is maximum medicinal, blissful, heart and third eye opening properties.
May the whole Universe be blissed the fuck out and increase in awareness.

2 Likes

Cannabis makes it easier for me to choose the kinda person I want to be.

The choice is always here, at any given moment.
Cannabis acts as a lubricant, to facilitate inner change through conscious intent.
It’s a matter of being adamant, until it’s a deeply ingrained habit to choose the bright side of things.
To see that every con has a plus. The worst of circumstances can enable us to rise beyond what we thought we could be and do. There is a tremendous reward in patience and keeping the peace.

In this sweet mood I am reminded of these words by Paramhansa Yogananda:

The flux of the human heart is gone forever at the transfixing touch of pure love.”
He added humbly, “If ever you find me falling from a state of God-realization, please promise to put my head on your lap and help to bring me back to the Cosmic Beloved we both worship.

Full book here: Autobiography of a Yogi ( Complete edition with over 80 Archival photos, 2016 Revised and Updated ) | Paramhansa Yogananda | download

6 Likes

Today’s medicine before breakfast consists of the last half teaspoon of the Rogue 111 mother (coherent thoughts, easy thinking, light feeling) and half teaspoon of the Nice Rogue mother (Mr. Nice NL5xAfghan) which facilitates heart based bliss.

This is exactly what the doctor ordered.

The perfect hybrid balance.

Ingesting bud from two different plants at once may be more interesting than endlessly hunting for that one perfect pheno. Another win for diversity!

It’s like combining bass and guitar.
Together they create a more complete sound.

Combining is winning.

PS: It also kicks the munchies up a notch. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

Mustard seeds are rich in a nutrient called selenium, known for its high anti-inflammatory effects. The high source of magnesium in mustard seeds helps reducing the severity of asthma attacks and certain symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis and lowering blood pressure.

And look how pretty:

Flowers very long time and can take a beating!
Smells amazing as well on hot humid days.

That’s it, I’m ordering chamomille and mustard seeds for my indoor pots.

They stretch so much like you wouldn’t believe.
Organic soil, 2L pot on the window sill, it grew over a meter high. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Some of the fastest growing things I’ve seen so far is mustard, nettles, calendula, tentacle vetch, thistle and mushrooms. Dandelion too. Daffodils. All these extremely vigorous species are so important to the soil! When you allow them to grow you get free fertilizer and free minerals that otherwise wouldn’t be there, because of their deep taproots.

The roots of many vegetables simply don’t go that deep, so these “weeds” help with that, they play an essential role and are more often than not very beneficial for your health as well, dandelion and nettle for example.

They don’t starve nearby planets of nutrients, they’re living off much deeper layers of soil.
They pull up the minerals they obtained there and pushes them into new growth, effectively, efficiently, quickly providing the topsoil with nutrient rich mulch that will then be transformed into vegetables / cannabis and whatever else you grow.

Weeds are free fertilizer, you don’t need to lift a finger and your soil improves, just like that.

Once again, you can chop and drop half of them to feed and increase the top soil and harvest the other half to eat.

Young dandelion leaves (10% calcium) chopped up finely, to add a bitter touch to salad dressing.

Nettle can be made into pesto, soup, tea, … steam along with spinach to give the flavor extra depth, they taste similar. Slide in a spoon of cream cheese, and you have a delight to the senses!

10 Likes

I slept like a block of stone after that combo and woke up well-rested and feeling fresh.
Amazing… can’t remember last time that happened.
Very grateful for this wonderful herb.

Today after waking, half a teaspoon of Crème de la Chem, decarbed for 1 hr 44 mins @ 100 Clesius (the twin brother of Celsius).

Just about slowly kicking in now.

To be continued…

Again, a very pleasant and unique feeling.
Warm in the chest, light feeling, soft and gentle type of mood.
Still very functional and short term memory is still on point.

Very very interesting how you can play around with decarb times to create something that is most suitable for your needs.

1 hr 44 minutes at 100 C definitely delivers a more functional, daytime, go out in the world and remain unfuckwithable type of deal.

5 Likes

Created a new thread about my findings concerning different decarb times specifically at 100 C / 212 F.

4 Likes

Current state of affairs.

Harvested an unknown from the blue pot due to nanners.

It is well with my soul.

12 Likes

^ @Greasy 's Blueberry Muffin x Vintage Blueberry F2 in the middle.

The one that was struggling withered up, the female is doing well, getting some action from the male.

^ Rogue Zero mother keeps on keeping on.
All those bananapeels seem to be paying off. :thinking:
The roots are probably swimming in phosphorus and potassium by now. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
I threw in a bunch of the dried vetch bean pods earlier, to stimulate the nitrogen in that blue pot.
The seedlings can do with some more of that, probably.
It will pop up when it does.

^ The one with very dark shiny leaves is Mr. Nice NL5xAfghan.
The darkest pheno I’ve had so far.

Unknown above it and far left is the Rogue Zero mother.

Thank you for following and taking an interest in what I do.
Much love to all of you!

14 Likes

Damn, that momma rogue is looking sticky!
How much longer you think she will go?

I think I got stuck watching that gif for a bit too long :crazy_face:

4 Likes

She can keep going as long as she wants!
I’mma keep throwing bananapeels in there to boost P and K, that’s for sure. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

My Nice Rogue package arrived! Many thanks my friend. I shall update you when they begin their journey into soil

2 Likes

I would very much appreciate that!
May they turn out to be all that they are!
Thank you for growing!

1 Like

PAPERKLIP POLLINATION TEK

HEAD OVER HEELS CUMSHOTS

Everybody in the room seems to be in good spirits!

And so it is.
And so it may be.
That it may be well.

8 Likes

Today’s 1 hr 44 min + 2 hr 10 mins decarbed herb combo has me feeling like:

Whoever shared this in the “What are you listening to?” thread some time ago, thank you kindly.

3 Likes

david lynch twin peaks mexican chiwawa chihuahua

David Lynch, ladies and gentlemen, and others, and extraterrestrials, and intraterrestrials too.

3 Likes

Three doses today, just now before breakfast.
1/3 a teaspoon each:

• Raw dried bud (unknown)
  • 1 hr 44 min decarb at 100 C (Crème de la Chem)
  • 2 hr 10 min decarb at 100 C (NL5xAfghan)

To be continued…

1st impression: Feels like adding the raw bud really kicked things up a notch. Chest feels expansive. Vast inner space. Tremendous clarity.

2nd impression: It’s again a very new feeling and experience. Perhaps a little too intense. Will stick to combining bud from only two decarb times.

Next combo I want to try is 1 hr 11 mins + 2 hr 22 mins. :+1: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Will create exactly that with the raw bud tonight.

Edit: decarbed the whole plant for 2 hr 22 mins.
New harvest coming soon anyway. :green_heart:

Going by intuition as to what decarb time I choose per plant.
Whatever number feels right.

3 Likes

Mr. Nice NL5xAfghan

Stemrub is the same as the previous ones but the top smells more musky on this one along with the typical complex floral notes. More like a perfumed dry cow pie I’d say.

This gonna be a big ass yield, still 2 months to go! :joy:

This thing is taking off like a rocket. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Tremendous vigor and yields without backing off on the potency, amazing genetics.

10 Likes

New sprout along with bell pepper sprouts from the kitchenscraps I threw in.

^ The cilantro (bottom right) is doing great too. Tastes like soap, but should improve in flavor as it matures. I prefer eating basil leaves when it’s flowering too, much more flavor, more bitter too, but more flavor!

Note the rollie pollie chewing on a date branch I jammed into the soil to add mycorrhizals.
When you buy organic dates they have this layer on the outside (just like grapes) that makes them look matte and purple-ish, that’s mycorrhizal mold. Very healthy.

For some ass backwards reason they add anti fungal additives to dates like potasium sorbate, sense this makes not!

Rollie pollies also really like zucchini (aka courgette, squash), they absolutely devoured the chunky stem bit I threw in the other day.
Seeing their poop everywhere now, it looks like gunpowder, not lacking in the fertilizer department that’s for sure.

7 Likes

Today the Mr. Nice NL5xAfghan smells like roast chicken.

Guess I’ll call the seeds Rogue Chicken.

Edit: a week later, it still smells like roast chicken.

4 Likes
3 Likes