Stain's dirt spot

Peyote. Really serious. Not easy to swallow, but worth the effort.

99%

2 Likes

noā€¦ I collect Native American artifacts so Iā€™m familiar with it.

2 Likes

I just found some arrow heads not to long ago and have pics somewhere. They say there are clovis points out here. Still lookingā€¦

2 Likes

9 Likes

Nice collection G13. I only have 3 so far but we look all the time.

2 Likes

Really beautiful.

Iā€™d like to see more people today who could fashion such things from stone instead of a digital printer,lol.

Most of those still look sharp.

99%

1 Like

I got 1000ā€™sā€¦ been doing it a long long timeā€¦

6 Likes

Cut it in very small pieces. Its easier to eat. Less chewing.

2 Likes

I got ahold of some buttons in the '70s they were like the size of a silver dollar around, I popped a whole one in and started chewing it was like trying to eat a cork. Tripped my nuts off

7 Likes

Oh, you got the tasty ones, lol.

99%

2 Likes

Iā€™m running a 1000w now do they make larger bulbs? Any suggestions on light movers would be great. Even DYI I can build any thing from plans or pictures.

1 Like

Umm look on ebay the rail doesnt seem complicated but the motor would idk your pretty talented could prolly build it an yes an no i would stick with the 1000 on a light mover an then add the 400 if your not satisfied the light mover will also eliminate hotspots

2 Likes

My buddies was a kit that required only adjusting the length of the main beam to fit his tent. It wasnā€™t brutally expensive. They are on-line, and not that complicated. Bet you could DYI.

This one does not look up to the taskā€¦

And then there is the commercial grade. I imagine they keep going up in price too.

https://hydrobuilder.com/light-rail-5-complete-system.html

~
I should talk, lol.

8 Likes

Thanks 99 Looks like Iā€™ll need some scratch that A lot of capital to get one built or bought. Seem to be that a large LED array is the way to go.

3 Likes

I think over then next 5 years the LED lighting scene is going to take off with better products for less.

I am waiting a little while. Iā€™ll keep burning the HPS for now and work on getting a yearā€™s supply of herbs out of the greenhouse.

Do you already have the 400W 2nd light?

4 Likes

Farmers get it, to funny,

2 Likes

Sure do and a few 400w MH too. If I make the time today Iā€™ll get wired up and ready to install in the morning. Wiring it up to 220v now that I know how.

1 Like

A update on Chad. Itā€™s putting on the frost and filling in nicely. Didnā€™t take cuts from it because it will be a one time run like Chad. Miss you my friendā€¦

8 Likes

Chad: Your friend would be proud.

99%

2 Likes

She looks happy! :grin:

1 Like