Starcube seed run

I tried to put them in a zip lock for the first time on my grow, went 5 for 5 and they looked puny.
Dunno what it was but the Ziploc baggie sped thinga up for sure.
Good luck @Ottafish
Need me a couch lock go to :+1:

3 Likes

Yep that’s how I’ve always done it. I peel at them every day to make sure some fresh air in there. I get the paper towels damp but not soaked so they don’t drown.

6 Likes

Try @JohnnyPotseed 's germination technique for old seeds. People here swear by it.

5 Likes

Thats the true OG spirit right there @Shevchenko, thank you for this💚

1 Like

Tag the thread! I’ll check it out for sure!

2 Likes
5 Likes

Hi @Ottafish and @Shevchenko,
please keep in mind that the seed stock and seed donations for co-op projects are part of the voting approval process, and any further donations for existing projects should also go through the co-op process.

@Ottafish
the co-op group is calling off distribution of this project due to the low plant count, and limited space in upcoming distribution boxes. Thanks for understanding, and please feel free to continue your seed run as a personal project.

6 Likes

Ok, no worries I understand .

7 Likes

Damn sorry to hear this…

5 Likes

I’m still stoked to see what grows. Especially with OGers coming out of the woods with beans to help out. I understand the coop box has a lot of moving parts and is a load of work and I respect their decision. I’m sure ottafish is bummed. I hope you’re not too bummed. We’re still going to watch your grow and be far too excited for our own good. :v::leaves::green_heart: It’s not the destination :evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

We appreciate your understanding @Ottafish . It’s not news we ever want to bring but unfortunately they can’t all work out. Still looking forward to seeing how you move forward with your project :v:

12 Likes

What’s up brother. Thanks for trying to put this together and get everything running. If you by any chance need help with the stamps, let me know when all is ready.
Have a good day!

12 Likes

Thanks guys, I’m not giving up by any means. If I get knocked back I’m coming back harder. It helps me to try harder and perfect the craft. Hopefully I can get a few more viable seeds to get a better genetic diversity. I’m a little bummed, but honestly I was more bummed when I only had two seeds pop. Actually more like devastated haha… I kind of figured the run may be cancelled for the co-op because of that. Better to let someone else who has a guarantee of a good run. It may be over for the co-op but I’m not giving up yet. Male or female new strains are coming in the future and hopefully I’m able to save this one.

21 Likes

That is a great attitude @ottafish. Keep on growing! Looks like those following your grow are already willing to help you send them out into the world.

:green_heart: :seedling:

10 Likes

You got this!

Even though it’s not a co-op have faith in yourself brother, you can still make a lot happen on your own and possibly do a co-op run on a different strain in the future.

Shit happens.

Keep on truckin and happy growing!

7 Likes

Yes, this method has worked really well for me.

2 Likes

That’s the spirit bro. We’re all still rooting for ya!
Good vibes headed your way. :wink:

4 Likes

You got this bro

3 Likes

The two on the left are the Starcube. One is really vigorous. They’re doing good! Stay tuned!

26 Likes

Dont worry about the co-op mate press on regardless, your plants are awesome and Thats what matters​:+1::green_heart:

8 Likes