Starcube seed run

I treated plants five times, 4-5 days apart for a full reversal. Pollen sacks everywhere!
Making your own silver thiosulfate is a much cheaper alternative than purchasing pre-made solutions. Plus, you can adjust the concentration rates at will. I spent like $40 on the silver nitrate anhydrous, sodium thiosulfate, and distilled water. It made almost one liter of stock STS. To put that into perspective, 50ml of stock solution makes 500ml of finished solution. It only took about 60ml to reverse a whole plant. I have more STS than l could use in a lifetime!
Not to step on your toes @ix3u, but I’d be happy to send Otta some if he needs it. And you could keep yours if you’d like. :wink:
I used the @Sebring method. It definitely works.
Here it is

9 Likes

I don’t care at all 🤷🏻 it’s all about helping out!

3 Likes

I haven’t used it yet. I had to trash my Mac1 I used Elite on. It was too far along by the time I received the STS. Growing more clones at the moment to start again. Don’t bother using Elite/Elite. Wasn’t worth the money… didn’t work for me. Back to good ole STS.
I’ll let you know when I do use it.

9 Likes

Good luck in run!
Where to get in the queue? LOL

5 Likes

Yeah man I really appreciate that. Let’s see what we end up with here first. Then we can go from there.:grin:

5 Likes

This sounds pretty interesting good luck with the run! :seedling:

:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Cruising along. Still have the unidentified plant the looks similar to cannabis, kind of haha

25 Likes

You need to take some scissors to those leaves…give them serrations!

6 Likes

ezgif.com-optimize(69)

:rofl:

8 Likes

Lol no doubt huh! I’m feeling lucky so hopefully I get a male and female. If not I have Stardawgs seeds F3 and F7 that will be getting popped and bred with these at a later date. ( It just won’t be for the co-op)

8 Likes

@Ottafish, do I understand correctly?
did you only sprout two Starcube seeds (from Sam)?
and no more seeds?

4 Likes

Congratulations and good luck on your run. Settled in

4 Likes

are you looking for it? I hope I understood you correctly…

19 Likes

I sprouted 35 seeds. But they were the last of the last and not in very good condition. I probably had around 15 crack and some of those sprout a little tail. Then I planted. Only two came up. They were just too old I guess.
I sprouted 6 other seeds of Chimera #3 at the same time. Those came up 6 for 6. So… I know it wasn’t anything I could have done better IMO.

9 Likes

Yes!!! What do I need to do to get those from you? You’d be a life saver! Have they been stored in a cool environment like the crisper in the refrigerator? If this works out I can send you back a bunch in return. Plus your welcome to any genetics I have.

7 Likes

I don’t speak English and on the forum I communicate through google translate, as a result, sometimes I don’t understand the content of some messages, especially if they use complex conjunctions… sometimes I have to question things that are obvious to others!

i have about 25 starcube seeds from sam…probably like you i got leftovers (about 5 seeds definitely won’t germinate, they are too light and weak walled), i even have grass leftovers in my packet…
i was planning to use them in my project but some of them that look better i can send for your project.

35 Likes

I’ll send you a PM. Thank you!!!:grin:

9 Likes

Just hang in there bro, we are all pulling for your success! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::facepunch::+1::v:

4 Likes

What’s your seed germination strategy ?

5 Likes

Way to go @Shevchenko!! :star_struck: :+1:

Cheers
G

10 Likes