Starcube seed run

The two on the left are the Starcube. One is really vigorous. They’re doing good! Stay tuned!

26 Likes

Dont worry about the co-op mate press on regardless, your plants are awesome and Thats what matters​:+1::green_heart:

8 Likes

Thanks bro! I appreciate the good energy!

4 Likes

You got this.

Keep on pushing forward, even with bumps in the road I’m sure these babies will make for some great results!

4 Likes

@Ottafish - Ill donate to help you distribute. Both time and money, happy to help in anyway possible.

15 Likes

That would be awesome if it all works out! Make sure to hit me up when we see how this all shakes out. That’s a very generous offer. Thank you!

9 Likes

I will happily help you distribute to Canada @Ottafish , it will just be outside the co-op, but I’m still happy to help.

16 Likes

Sweet! Thanks guys! Well we will see how everything pans out! Just need a male and a female. Hopefully the beans from @Shevchenko don’t take too incredibly long to get here. There’s going to be quite the difference in plant size. I suppose I can always take some clones.

13 Likes

Collosal bummer about getting knocked off :confused:… you know I’m down to help with supplies and distribution if you still up with seeds :+1:t2:

6 Likes

Thanks man! The two plants are planted and starting to snap out of transplant shock. I’m waiting on some more seeds and will start some more plants. Sounds like @Shevchenko had pretty good luck with the seeds he/she? has. So I should have better luck with those.

7 Likes

ooh man that sucks for sure! :frowning:

1 Like

I’m happy to help disturbing to Europe for you if that’s something you are in need of.

Pz :v:t2:

2 Likes

Here we have the two Starcube survivors. I’m
still trying to get my bed dialed in. It’s been too wet. But it’s getting into shape and these two beauties are starting to take off! I just hit them with doctor zymes for a preventative. One is quite a bit more vigorous. Stay tuned!

30 Likes

They’re catching their stride. Ready for takeoff :rocket:

25 Likes

I really like the blue color of this one. The new growth looks excellent!

35 Likes

That’s gorgeous :seedling:

3 Likes

They look great!

2 Likes

they look great ! the adapted fast! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

That’s looking good!!!

2 Likes

They’re growing beautifully. The stems are super thick and they have tight internodes. The structure is great! Once I can get some clones and everything is happy, I’ll flip everything and we’ll see what we have here. This run might be some Starcube X Chimera #3 if we have no females of Starcube. Time will tell. The Chimera’s are all fems.

7 Likes