Starting a new grow with new genetics!

It’s flowering time! Taking cuttings and then flipping them all to 12/12. This is what ended up being female and making the cut for flower.

1 - Pheno A MechaGodzilla - (Sunset Sherbet x wedding cake) x Royal goo

2 - Saturday Cartoon - Cereal milk x 706 Sherbet

1 - Sour Apple Truffle - Apple chem x White cherry truffle

1 - Shaq fu - (Lemon Versace x Black lime reserve) x Orange Headrush

2 - Bad Mother Fucker - Banana pebbles OG x Orange headrush

2 - Royal Merlot - (GDP x Grape ape) x Royal goo

I changed the light out from a T5 to a full spectrum 450 watt led.

13 Likes

looking very nice :slight_smile: the color of your plants is spot on

all the best and be safe

Dequilo

3 Likes

Thanks man! I’ll be taking pics every week and updating as they go into full flower.

2 Likes

Wow, everything looks beautiful man. I’m really interested in terp fi3nds genetics so I’m following for sure, excited to watch.

2 Likes

Update time! I went ahead and took cuttings from each plant and started the transition to a flower feeding schedule. I added a trellis to train and control the canopy a little better. Switching to 12/12 tomorrow!! Thanks for looking and much love!!!

12 Likes

Annnnnnnnd we have roots! Couple more days and they will get transferred into red cups. Also got a MechaGodzilla mother and purple Jah goo clone in the background.

13 Likes

Very nice lookin’!!
:sunglasses::+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3:

3 Likes

Thanks! I went ahead and pulled them out and put them in red cups. A few didn’t produce roots and were tossed but I was able to get a rooted cutting on most of the strains in flower.

Here is a shot of what they looked like going into dirt. Much love!!

11 Likes

Quick little update, looks like the ladies are starting to show the first bud formations. I’m really interested/afraid to see how much difference in size/canopy height all these different strains are gonna get! Thanks for looking :pray::100:

14 Likes

Oh the fun times!! Favorite part right here. Tag along for the race to finish line. Looking great

4 Likes

2 Likes

Stretch is almost done… it needs to be because my tent is running out of room vertically!!! :flushed:

17 Likes

Looking good :+1:t4:

Aloha From Hawaii :call_me_hand:t5:

3 Likes

3 Likes

Starting to throw some trichomes out! Just past week 2. Much love!!

16 Likes

The fun and anticipation begins! Woohoo

2 Likes

Goodnight from the ladies :heart_eyes::clinking_glasses:

13 Likes

So I’ve never defoliated before but then again I’ve never used a trellis net or a grow tent either lol. Here are the ladies in week three of flower. The smells coming off some of these cultivars are insane! Much love!!

14 Likes

One pheno of the Saturday Cartoons has WAAAAAYYY more resin production than anything else in the tent. Hope y’all are having a good morning! :pray::pray:

11 Likes

Oooh yeah, serious frost building up there.
Looks like they’re having as much fun as you are amigo :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes